Maine Road tea trolley

It was while I was working as a tray boy we sneaked onto the pitch before the gates opened. This didn't go down to good with Stan the groundsman who wanted us sacked. Luckily he didn't get his own way and we remained in the job. CTID

I'm sure many of you will remember this celebrated institution, but can you remember what was actually on it? For those who don't, it was a tea trolley that was pushed and pulled around around the pitch perimeter and young lads would dispense a range of scaldingly hot beverages into plastic Maxpax cups and a small range of snacks.
This came up in the line of research but we've come unstuck. While I definitely remember Wagon Wheels from a time when virtually nobody else sold them and chewing gum in the kind of blisterfoil that tablets come in, there were also crisps, but what kind?
I though maybe Smax or fish & chip flavour snacks, someone else thought Seabrook and yet again, someone thought XL, so we've drawn a bit of a blank on this one!
Any ideas?
The crisps, I'm pretty certain they were called CHIPMUNK Crisps Ready Salted.

The crisps, I'm pretty certain they were called CHIPMUNK Crisps Ready Salted.
298546438_2077143542457762_4031506805724985986_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.