Making a Murderer

Is it just me but how come pretty much everyone associated with the prosecution case come across as either a right shifty twat or totally incompetent yet Avery's defence team behaved in a far more dignified and professional manner?
Because Avery's defence team cost $400,000 and came from the real world while the prosecution was made up of a bunch of small-town hicks with messiah complexes.

Just finished it WTF !

The first and second sheriff's = cunts, Judy Dvorak = ****, Judge = ****, Ginger lawyer in cahoots with prosecution = proper ****.
The two cops major cunts and a few who helped, Krantz = filthy unethical bastard (disregarding why he quit).

My current view is both did fuck all, the brother (of the sister) is a dodgy ****, the cousin who said he had it coming was a dodgy **** (Scott Tadych) and his son.
I really think Steven and Brandon are innocent as it stands.
The two cops planted shit, almost certain about that.
Not 100% he is innocent but 90%, so a slight question mark but pretty small.

The brother and ex had fresh scratches and such on their hands and when asked who found the car, did you see the way the looked at each other, something deeply wrong there i think.

More focus should have been put on the quarry across the main road from their scrap yard. I think she was done there (by who i can't really say) and moved over.
It would be easy to watch him and his routine. Shoot her in the quarry, roughly wrap her (some hair sticking out the top) and burn her in the pit.
Someone exploited this whole situation or were directly involved.

So much to talk about in this so far, really good documentary i should add.

CX3dHKwWEAIZqod.jpg

Last edited:
On a lighter note OPENSHAW BLUE is getting married at St Annes RC Ashton Old Road Higher Openshaw very very soon.

Central Park 5
West of Memphis

Are another two docs that people might like..

Any others like this please post.. So I can take a look

Congrats openshaw blue, brave man :-D

Was i the only person who almost crumbled when Brandon asked his mother what "inconsistent" means and even his mum was not smart enough to know and tell him.

I can tell outside of this the family most likely are bad eggs, causing fights in bars etc. I can even understand their desire to have them all gone.
I find it so sinister though the way these small town police abused the system to make sure this conviction happened.
Malicious tyranny protected and backed up by the very system created to be fair to all. I can't stand it.

Congrats openshaw blue, brave man :-D

Was i the only person who almost crumbled when Brandon asked his mother what "inconsistent" means and even his mum was not smart enough to know and tell him.

I can tell outside of this the family most likely are bad eggs, causing fights in bars etc. I can even understand their desire to have them all gone.
I find it so sinister though the way these small town police abused the system to make sure this conviction happened.
Malicious tyranny protected and backed up by the very system created to be fair to all. I can't stand it.
Haha I know we shouldn't laugh but jesus that lad is dim, you could tell him anything and after enough times he would repeat it.

I am on episode 9 doing episode ten tonight, and like most I am 99% sure he didn't do it, the only thing that stops me going the full 100% is the leg irons thing, so Brandon drew the picture which showed a stick figure tied to a bed using leg irons, Steven Avery admitted to buying leg irons weeks before to use with his then girlfriend Jodi, it is probably a coincidence but something about that makes me wonder.
Other than that though I think its clear to any raitonal human something very very dodgey happened with that police force and steven avery maybe it was jealousy on the police part I don't know, but Christ talk about miscarriges of justice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.