Malaga

definite Clarkie mate :)
who wouldn't like that for brekkie or some beef cheeks braised in sherry

That's what happens and just because the locals are on their arse and have to eat cows head and beef cheeks braised in sherry for their breakfast the trendy boys in their beige chinos and panama hats wade in with their wife's dressed up in pink flamenco dresses and think it's au contrair to tuck into this fodderific nonsense.Then after a few sherrys too many they start chatting shit to the waiter in pigeon Spanish and saying camarero tienes la receta para la cabeza de las vacas.They are the real chavs of Andulcia and if the truth be know if you served them a full English they would bite your fooking fingers off to get to it.Yah yah we often visit a quaint cantina 60 miles inland and Hector the bar man is an absolute breeze yah..

Last edited:
Where did you have your shit breakfast from Mr Pole because I don't recall having a poor one on every visit I have ever made.John and Josephs you get 2 sausage 2 eggs toast beans bacon and tomatoes and mushies for only £3.00 and a brew was only a pound a mug.We don't go for the ambience or their naff savannas ..only for that fiery ball in the sky and their reasonable pricing structure because that is all the Spanish really have to offer the discerning holiday maker. We went one time in May and it absolutely pissed it down and do you know what is looked nothing like the holiday brochure.If we had the sun all the time like they do well then we would simply go to Blackers Morcambe or Rhyll.The thought of eating piehella and slurping fruit of the vine in a desperate attempt to imbibe and assimilate whilst waffling undiluted shit about this that and t'other concerning the grand square root of fook all accompanied by ziltch entertainment and not a slice of kebab meat in site fills me with utter dread and foreboding.If this is a vision of dantes inferno then I am going to church this Sunday.That is all:

Full English. The epitome of gastronomical nonsense to set ones physique up for the day

RoQoTDV.jpg

Piehella ..I would sooner set fire to my toes than eat this primeval dross.

06SaYJz.jpg

It’s a true saying, there’s no accounting for taste. And when I sit about cutting the breeze with Spanish folk, talking in English, but with a Spanish accent, they love that, we discuss all manner of philosophical and cultural topics whilst sipping Rioca and feasting on seafood tapas, I let my mind wander to a pub filled with football topped, fat balded, mum tattooed, very loud, even at breakfast time, flip flop wearing comedians. And the men are just as bad. I sigh, take another sip of wine, order a beer in Spanish, I know that, and feel blessed. You can stick your full English, give me a selection of serano, nice cheese and bread and a double espresso with a small glass of chilled water, anytime.

I also wear a cravat at all times. Even swimming.

It’s a true saying, there’s no accounting for taste. And when I sit about cutting the breeze with Spanish folk, talking in English, but with a Spanish accent, they love that, we discuss all manner of philosophical and cultural topics whilst sipping Rioca and feasting on seafood tapas, I let my mind wander to a pub filled with football topped, fat balded, mum tattooed, very loud, even at breakfast time, flip flop wearing comedians. And the men are just as bad. I sigh, take another sip of wine, order a beer in Spanish, I know that, and feel blessed. You can stick your full English, give me a selection of serano, nice cheese and bread and a double espresso with a small glass of chilled water, anytime.

gUwoK00.gif

Sounds like me and GDM on holiday. He doesn't do swimming though. Arms too short.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.