Malcolm Allison RIP - Confirmed

Re: Malcolm Allison RIP

The reason my brother loves City who in turn is the reason I love City.

An original and a character. RIP to a legend who will never be forgotten.

Cigar and Fedora day at COMS for Arsenal?

Didsbury Dave said:
Who remembers the ballsy fucker running onto Maine Road and over to the Kippax as though he owned the place, when he was manager of Palace?

Was going to say Dave, my most endearing memory of Big Mal was not as a City coach or Manager but THAT, I was there, a young lad, in the Kippax, halfway line above the tunnel, Palace came out, big boos all around and then the man himself comes out, arms outstretched running towards the Kippax, never seen anyone before or since received such a welcome, Priviledged to be there and witness that brilliant moment.

RIP Mal, people often say how much this club means to them, players often kiss the badge, but your passion for this club went to another level as did our passion for you, a great man, an even greater character and true bona fide all time CITY LEGEND.

One of the greats, will be truly missed ,RIP Big Mal.
He gave us great times particularly when with Joe.

There are not many people at City who's passing will be mourned as much as the great man.

Big Mal and Joe Mercer - together once again to see City's return to the top.

All you young 'uns out there.

You know what this man did in the name of MCFC?

Came out to Old Traffored before a derby and walked around like he owned the place. Srolled over ot a jeering Stretford End with his chest puffed out. Stood defiantly in front of them holding out 3 fingers and laughing.

Then sent his team out to win 3-1.

That's what the man did. Balls, defiance, humour. MCFC personified.

Never forget.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.