Malcolm Allison RIP - Confirmed

RIP Big Fella, so many happy memories from when he and Joe were in charge. As said already he was years ahead of his time as a coach. Always remember him striding fearlessly up to the Stretford End before a derby and giving them stick, he'd get arrested for that now!

I bumped into him in a quiet Altrincham bar 10 years ago. He was more than happy to talk to a few random strangers about City. He said we would be a force once again in time.

We had beaten Gillingham on penalties a few months earlier. Even then, he was still positive and spoke good things about City.

RIP great man.

Even now, if I ever see anybody in a Fedora, I immediately assume it's a larger than life character with a big fat cigar in the inside pocket.

He will be sadly missed, but I think we are all grateful for everything he gave us.

And thanks, Big Mal, for all those times you told the Stretford End how many we were going to put past them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.