Malta v England | Fri 16th June, 19:45 | Euro 2024 Qualifier

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In the last World Cup there was more City players playing than any other club

And even if they wasn’t - does it always have to be an agenda ?

Does it really matter that Maddison got a run out over Grealish/Foden ? We are playing Malta in little more than a freindly. Should I be angry that Bowen is not getting a look in - surely an agenda against West Ham rahhh!

An England manager can never win, especially when fans all they care about is their own teams players being picked. It’s simply impossible for any England manager.

Take away the club tribal bollox and take a step back and you see a very strong England side that’s been consistently brilliant for many years now.

Yes, it’s only Malta? Sure give Maddison a run out. But when does Grealish get his run out for England? How starts as he got? When does Foden get his chance? James Maddison has the same games centrally for England as Foden.

To be honest, Bowen fought relegation all season. And is lucky to be in the squad.

I don’t particularly care about who’s players play. As long as they are the best. My main issue is here, Southgate has for some reason tried to make an example of City players celebrating. If he was that arsed, and the games are as meaningless as you suggest, why not give them the summer off?

Grealish, Foden, Stones, Rice, Kane, Walker and Bellingham are the only World class players we have. The side should be built around them.

I love Foden , pure class.
But I don’t really care if he plays or not if England are playing well and winning.
Same for Bowen.

Am I right in thinking that Bowen’s best position is cutting in from the right?

If so, he’s way behind Saka and Foden if he’s not playing centrally. Foden is or was being left out for Mason Mount.. We are doing well, but City fans are now accustomed to doing better than that and it’s frustrating to see generational talent going to waste.

I love Foden , pure class.
But I don’t really care if he plays or not if England are playing well and winning.
Same for Bowen.

So you are happy to win regardless fo how ?.

Guess it's an age thing I'm 62 and for decades have seen shit rags players ahead of better players.
I have had to listen to City players being told if you want to play for England you need to move.
England has always been an old school tie club made up of rags and dippers.
Honestly I'm told old to change my spots, personally I am happy they dont play and just come back uninjured.

Well done the boys !
Another comfortable victory
Good to see Maddison get a run out, and that palace lad at the back - both played well. Trent in the middle looks tasty - he will score plenty of worldies from that posistion.Saka prob the stand out.
Good job all round.
fiska-fisk.gif

Yes, it’s only Malta? Sure give Maddison a run out. But when does Grealish get his run out for England? How starts as he got? When does Foden get his chance? James Maddison has the same games centrally for England as Foden.

To be honest, Bowen fought relegation all season. And is lucky to be in the squad.

I don’t particularly care about who’s players play. As long as they are the best. My main issue is here, Southgate has for some reason tried to make an example of City players celebrating. If he was that arsed, and the games are as meaningless as you suggest, why not give them the summer off?

Grealish, Foden, Stones, Rice, Kane, Walker and Bellingham are the only World class players we have. The side should be built around them.

Yes and when we play better teams later in stages he goes with them on the whole

Grealish started a couple games ago against Italy didnt he ?

Again, I’m not arsed about club tribal stuff. It’s impossible for any England manager to please all fans by picking their chosen players. Everyone’s got a different view on who should be starting, tactics and formations which overrides their ability to just appreciate what a good side we are - I find that a shame

Really don’t see how praising a few players for a job well done is fishing.
I know it’s against the norm and you should only moan and slag off young English players nowadays behind a keyboard
i don't recall slagging any young english players off last night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.