Man city pubs in london?

pace89 said:
Guess I'll head down to Farringdon. Sounds more enjoyable than Ealing and the mockney rags.

will head down there myself tomorrow i reckon, better than being the only blue in a pub again

has anyone got a number for the london supporters club?

the e-mail address on the osc website bounced back and the mobile phone number is turned off.

i rang the sekforde and they said theyw ere closed, not sure if i need to pre-arrange getting there

They sure were closed, which I noted pretty quickly on my arrival there!!!! Ended up in a pub called 'The City Pride' just off Clerkenwell Road, full of Spuds who to be fair were cheering us on.

Where did we all end up then and what happened to the room that was allegedly booked at The Sekforde?!?

I heard there were quite a few at the Witch. I left it too late to get down there in time and had to watch it among rags with a Liverpool supporter mate. We were a damn site louder than they were - until the "Fergie time" winner.

CrawleyBlue said:
I heard there were quite a few at the Witch. I left it too late to get down there in time and had to watch it among rags with a Liverpool supporter mate. We were a damn site louder than they were - until the "Fergie time" winner.
Why not try us next Monday for the West Ham game? It'll be rocking.

Meeting at the Half Moon tonight for teh West Ham game for all those Sarf Landan based blues.

All welcome, especially the two of you who came down for the United Match and shared our grief.

Cheers

Blue Walrus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.