Man city pubs in london?

Living in Northamptonshire means i would love to join you...

So i will.I'll be at The Three Compasses for around 5.30-6pm wearing a suspiciously old shirt.Oh brother...

Oh...Tueartsboots will be there as well.If he doesn't fall asleep between work and the pub.

My mate is going to join you all at the Sekforde Arms later. He's called Ian. He's on a romantic weekend with his wife but they've had a row and she's fucked off home. Fair play to him, he rang to see if I could check if there's a pub he could go as his hotel's in Farringden.

Didsbury Dave said:
My mate is going to join you all at the Sekforde Arms later. He's called Ian. He's on a romantic weekend with his wife but they've had a row and she's fucked off home. Fair play to him, he rang to see if I could check if there's a pub he could go as his hotel's in Farringden.

We are going to The Three Compasses Dave.Tell him to meet us there.It's round the corner from the tube station.

Right then I will see you in the Three Compass good place just near Tube station, Stu

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.