Man city sign 18 year old ghanaian Mohammed abu.

When is he eligible for a work permit/EU passport, we might have to keep him in Norway till then? Glad to hear he is still impressing though.

Godset said:
Hi guys.

Being a Strømsgodset-supporter I can tell you guys that M. Abu is far, far to good for Norwegian football. He has been outstanding all year long, and at the age of 19 he has been one of, if not the most important player for us this season.

Personally i call him a mosquito, he is f*cking everywhere and irritates the shit out of the opponents.

We sourely hope to keep him next season as well, but we fear he has grown so fast that Mancini will take him back this winter or next summer.

All in all youve got yourself a world class player. If he is this good in Norway amongst our players, I imagine he can be the next Vieira or Essien in 2-3 years time.

That's good to hear. Next Essien?

foley87 said:
thanks for that. i was hoping he would come back this summer but it sounds like the extra year is doing him wonders

Wouldn't have been able to get a work permit for him yet.

Tevez City said:
Godset said:
Hi guys.

Being a Strømsgodset-supporter I can tell you guys that M. Abu is far, far to good for Norwegian football. He has been outstanding all year long, and at the age of 19 he has been one of, if not the most important player for us this season.

Personally i call him a mosquito, he is f*cking everywhere and irritates the shit out of the opponents.

We sourely hope to keep him next season as well, but we fear he has grown so fast that Mancini will take him back this winter or next summer.

All in all youve got yourself a world class player. If he is this good in Norway amongst our players, I imagine he can be the next Vieira or Essien in 2-3 years time.

Thanks buddy, glad to hear that Abu is doing well with your team.

But I have question, how is his technique ? is he good with the ball ?
Can he do some attacking roles ? or he is pure defensive midfielder ?

I dont know if i should say this in a City-forum, but he is kind of a black Paul Scholes when it comes to attacking. Passes and shots never misses its targets. He is calmer than a cat on weed, never stresses with the ball. Just to cool in every situation.

Our goalie, Adam Larsen Kwarasey (Now Ghana's first choice as well) always plays the ball to Abu when starting a new attack, cause even with two men at his back, Abu distributes perfectly.

I have personally got a reservation for Abu's jersey after this season, its gonna be worth a hell of a lot in a couple of years.

Btw, sorry for writing porely now, to tired to correct my own faults now.

Godset said:
Tevez City said:
Godset said:
Hi guys.

Thanks buddy, glad to hear that Abu is doing well with your team.

But I have question, how is his technique ? is he good with the ball ?
Can he do some attacking roles ? or he is pure defensive midfielder ?

I dont know if i should say this in a City-forum, but he is kind of a black Paul Scholes when it comes to attacking. Passes and shots never misses its targets. He is calmer than a cat on weed, never stresses with the ball. Just to cool in every situation.

Our goalie, Adam Larsen Kwarasey (Now Ghana's first choice as well) always plays the ball to Abu when starting a new attack, cause even with two men at his back, Abu distributes perfectly.

I have personally got a reservation for Abu's jersey after this season, its gonna be worth a hell of a lot in a couple of years.

Btw, sorry for writing porely now, to tired to correct my own faults now.

no probs at all, good first posts, please keep in touch over the season as to how he is doing!

LoveCity said:
When is he eligible for a work permit/EU passport, we might have to keep him in Norway till then? Glad to hear he is still impressing though.

Missed this the first time around. Think it takes 7 years to get a work permit in Norway, so that can't be the strategy. Maybe they're hoping Ghana will make him a regular and he can apply as an exceptional talent? Just noticed that he made his debut for the Black Stars yesterday as a sub.

minnesota blue said:
LoveCity said:

Missed this the first time around. Think it takes 7 years to get a work permit in Norway, so that can't be the strategy. Maybe they're hoping Ghana will make him a regular and he can apply as an exceptional talent? Just noticed that he made his debut for the Black Stars yesterday as a sub.

Glad to hear that.
BTW, how much did he cost us ?

Yeah debuted for Ghana and moments after coming on, he tailored a pin point 40 yard pass to Asamoah Gyan who fired it wide.

We really want him here or wouldn't go through the work permit trouble.

Godset said:
Hi guys.

How are the other 2 player on loan playing Omar and nuhu

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.