Man City Surprise signing

i work in the local media and conduct many interviews to sell on to other magazines radio etc, and yesterday i did one of a few interviews with lee dixon (ex arsenal ) and who is a city fan, about what he thought for the upcoming season etc. at the end of the interview i asked about possible signings off the record and apart from the ones everyone knows we are after he said the shock signing that city are working on is ronaldhino and that the chances are very high. he is wanted to promote the new kit launch and overseas sales. i know that lee has marwood as a contact at the club, but he told me everybody knew city were after him. we shall see

bluebrandon said:
i work in the local media and conduct many interviews to sell on to other magazines radio etc, and yesterday i did one of a few interviews with lee dixon (ex arsenal ) and who is a city fan, about what he thought for the upcoming season etc. at the end of the interview i asked about possible signings off the record and apart from the ones everyone knows we are after he said the shock signing that city are working on is ronaldhino and that the chances are very high. he is wanted to promote the new kit launch and overseas sales. i know that lee has marwood as a contact at the club, but he told me everybody knew city were after him. we shall see
Please no.

bluebrandon said:

Ronaldinho is BIG.

Around.

Ronaldinho ??
Please noooooooooooooooooooooo.
That would be the same level of shiteness as Beckham, if we sign the goofy one then i'd fully expect our next buy after that to be Stanley Matthews or Tom Finney.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.