Man City Surprise signing

samharris said:
emptypockets said:
mancity dan said:
When are we meant to be getting this surprise signing then?

The 'nice surprise' is the gig to launch the shirt.

All signings are surprise signings.

How can it be a surprise when everyone knows about the gig..??..

because they're gonna unveil eto'o, henry n messi at it.

emptypockets said:
samharris said:
emptypockets said:
mancity dan said:
When are we meant to be getting this surprise signing then?

The 'nice surprise' is the gig to launch the shirt.

All signings are surprise signings.

How can it be a surprise when everyone knows about the gig..??..

because they're gonna unveil eto'o, henry n messi at it.

Oh is that all !!

Kaiser Blue said:
I still think it could be the stadium. When the arabs first bought us, the young lady who brokered the deal said that they had the choice of three clubs. Us Liverpool and Newcastle if my memory serves me right. One of the main reasons they bought us was the land surrounding the stadium and its potential and the stadium already being in place, and existing fan base etc. It is funny that they managed to secure building permision so quickly to build the new offices near the main entrance. As i very much doubt we would have planned this before the takeover as money would have been needed elsewhere, and would the council give permission to build on their land anyway?
Just a thought on Garry Cooks comments that it doesn't make sense to buy, when thats why they chose us in the first place
Food for thought anyway!
in an interview we did with gary cook last year, he explained what they plan to do is make the payments on the stadium and a yearly sum paid to reduce the payments and turn the ownership over to adug over a period of years. this interview was carried out the same week adug bought a stake in barclays and which was subsequently sold for very good profit, showing investment is better placed elswhere in terms of large sums.

Cheers, that does make sense!
bluebrandon said:
Kaiser Blue said:
I still think it could be the stadium. When the arabs first bought us, the young lady who brokered the deal said that they had the choice of three clubs. Us Liverpool and Newcastle if my memory serves me right. One of the main reasons they bought us was the land surrounding the stadium and its potential and the stadium already being in place, and existing fan base etc. It is funny that they managed to secure building permision so quickly to build the new offices near the main entrance. As i very much doubt we would have planned this before the takeover as money would have been needed elsewhere, and would the council give permission to build on their land anyway?
Just a thought on Garry Cooks comments that it doesn't make sense to buy, when thats why they chose us in the first place
Food for thought anyway!
in an interview we did with gary cook last year, he explained what they plan to do is make the payments on the stadium and a yearly sum paid to reduce the payments and turn the ownership over to adug over a period of years. this interview was carried out the same week adug bought a stake in barclays and which was subsequently sold for very good profit, showing investment is better placed elswhere in terms of large sums.

Lomas has a lob on said:
love it 2 be JT, but i really cant see it being a signing, how often does a signing get unveiled without any media rumour beforehand especially the calibre of player were linked to now adays, barry was fairly hush hush but 1 or 2 papers had a story on it. i hope im wrong i really do but i cant see how we'd have a top player lined up and no 1 new about it, also the club selling this top player would come in 4 immense critsism from there own fans and people for selling 1 of there prize assets in an under hand way. but i do wanna be proved wrong on this.

Can't remember hearing anything about SWP resigning until it happened. Admittedly, this is a bit different, since the media is all over us.

Pam said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
love it 2 be JT, but i really cant see it being a signing, how often does a signing get unveiled without any media rumour beforehand especially the calibre of player were linked to now adays, barry was fairly hush hush but 1 or 2 papers had a story on it. i hope im wrong i really do but i cant see how we'd have a top player lined up and no 1 new about it, also the club selling this top player would come in 4 immense critsism from there own fans and people for selling 1 of there prize assets in an under hand way. but i do wanna be proved wrong on this.

Can't remember hearing anything about SWP resigning until it happened. Admittedly, this is a bit different, since the media is all over us.

SWP has resigned!!! Nooooooooo! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.