Man City TV Launched

I’m with virgin media so in theory 200 mbps but that’s if you believe the hype !! Doing my head in trying to watch episode 1 of fight to the end ! I can’t wait to see if we manage to win all the English trophies in one season ;-)
I’ll try after midnight to see if any better ! Thanks for your reply.
CTID

Tried all the suggestions to reduce buffering but couldn’t solve problem. Returned Firestick for full refund. Will just have to wait till City get their act together.
CTID

Worked fine for me downloading onto firestick, syncing with website account and watched fight til the end no problem.
Actually thought the advert oversold it, but nice to relive those days.
Was at work during kitchee game so havent tried their live stream. There must be a wifi speed problem for some people I reckon.

There is limited content on there, and you can watch interviews and highlights on youtube and its significantly easier to do that and you can do it anywhere. The main selling point is live games (be it mens, academy of womens). If they don’t work, I won’t be keeping it for sure.

In the interests of full disclosure I only signed up today. Wow! I am watching it on Apple 4K tv, no buffering fantastic quality no issues at all. I am starting to wonder if this is the platform you watch it on. Just watched the last 30 days not one hiccup. Struggling to keep dry eyes with Vinny’s Wembley post match speech. Brilliant behind the scenes footage. Well worth the £1.99 at the moment. I know that the live feed tomorrow will be interesting to see how that performs. Off topic if anyone is thinking of the apple 4k tv go for it, the quality knocks sky right out of the ground.
Nvidea shield best box outthere

I got a pairing code when I set the account up but I don't think it paired correctly, so i'm wondering if I need to cancel my subscription, delete the app and set it all up again. As with yours, my account is missing on my setup. I contacted them twice to see if that could be the problem but no reply yet.
I wouldn't have thought you need to cancel the account, just delete and reinstall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.