Man City TV Launched

I think there's a problem with the Roku version, at least for me. I see, under Settings, "Terms & Conditions" and "FAQ", bot not "My Account", as shown at https://channelstore.roku.com/details/266484/man-city

As a result there's no place to get my pairing code.
I got a pairing code when I set the account up but I don't think it paired correctly, so i'm wondering if I need to cancel my subscription, delete the app and set it all up again. As with yours, my account is missing on my setup. I contacted them twice to see if that could be the problem but no reply yet.

In the interests of full disclosure I only signed up today. Wow! I am watching it on Apple 4K tv, no buffering fantastic quality no issues at all. I am starting to wonder if this is the platform you watch it on. Just watched the last 30 days not one hiccup. Struggling to keep dry eyes with Vinny’s Wembley post match speech. Brilliant behind the scenes footage. Well worth the £1.99 at the moment. I know that the live feed tomorrow will be interesting to see how that performs. Off topic if anyone is thinking of the apple 4k tv go for it, the quality knocks sky right out of the ground.

In the interests of full disclosure I only signed up today. Wow! I am watching it on Apple 4K tv, no buffering fantastic quality no issues at all. I am starting to wonder if this is the platform you watch it on. Just watched the last 30 days not one hiccup. Struggling to keep dry eyes with Vinny’s Wembley post match speech. Brilliant behind the scenes footage. Well worth the £1.99 at the moment. I know that the live feed tomorrow will be interesting to see how that performs. Off topic if anyone is thinking of the apple 4k tv go for it, the quality knocks sky right out of the ground.
Do you need a decent internet for that Apple TV mine ain’t to good and I’m shite with all that technology type of thing

Got one of those and it is quality streamer and runs my iptv great I wasnt going to bother with this app but seeing you tried it on there and in your opinion its the dogs might try it.

Got one of those and it is quality streamer and runs my iptv great I wasnt going to bother with this app but seeing you tried it on there and in your opinion its the dogs might try it.

And @ Sam1980 - I am on BT Super fast fibre broadband getting 60-70 Mb, so their fastest fibre broadband package. Now watching the early fa cup rounds full matches and good quality. Still not seen any buffering at all since installing this earlier today. For me personally £1.99 this is a bargain so far. But again this could be down to the platform and my broadband bandwidth.

And @ Sam1980 - I am on BT Super fast fibre broadband getting 60-70 Mb, so their fastest fibre broadband package. Now watching the early fa cup rounds full matches and good quality. Still not seen any buffering at all since installing this earlier today. For me personally £1.99 this is a bargain so far. But again this could be down to the platform and my broadband bandwidth.

You mainly only get buffering when you have that speed of broadband in live feed streams.

Watched the Kitchee match on my Sony Android TV and the stream never buffered once. There were multiple losses of picture but that was due to the transmission provider / Chinese government.

Will be interesting to see how tomorrow's stream performs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.