Man City TV Launched

I've had a constructive reply from the City Football Marketing Product Manager to my email and he'd like to discuss some of my points as highlighted above personally. Do you chaps have any issues you'd like me to take up in relation to where the CITY TV platform could improve compared to other PL TV services in terms of functionality, ease of use, content access etc? Apparently the problems on Wednesday were down to the BT delivery between London and Manchester dropping out.

Can you please ask, when other TV's such as Samsung will be able to access the City app.

I've had a constructive reply from the City Football Marketing Product Manager to my email and he'd like to discuss some of my points as highlighted above personally. Do you chaps have any issues you'd like me to take up in relation to where the CITY TV platform could improve compared to other PL TV services in terms of functionality, ease of use, content access etc? Apparently the problems on Wednesday were down to the BT delivery between London and Manchester dropping out.

You could ask if it will soon be available on all LG, not just selected ones if you get chance. Thank you.

I'm trying to subscribe, entered details, still not on, saying I have an active subscription and may take a few minutes.

Anyone else have this problem?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.