Man City TV Launched

I've had a constructive reply from the City Football Marketing Product Manager to my email and he'd like to discuss some of my points personally. Do you chaps have any issues you'd like me to take up in relation to where the CITY TV platform could improve compared to other PL TV services in terms of functionality, ease of use, content access etc? Apparently the problems on Wednesday were down to the BT delivery between London and Manchester dropping out.

Last edited:
I've had a constructive reply from the City Football Marketing Product Manager to my email and he'd like to discuss some of my points as highlighted above personally. Do you chaps have any issues you'd like me to take up in relation to where the CITY TV platform could improve compared to other PL TV services in terms of functionality, ease of use, content access etc? Apparently the problems on Wednesday were down to the BT delivery between London and Manchester dropping out.
Ask them why there is a season review games section that is empty and crashes the app please

I've had a constructive reply from the City Football Marketing Product Manager to my email and he'd like to discuss some of my points as highlighted above personally. Do you chaps have any issues you'd like me to take up in relation to where the CITY TV platform could improve compared to other PL TV services in terms of functionality, ease of use, content access etc? Apparently the problems on Wednesday were down to the BT delivery between London and Manchester dropping out.

An option to subscribe with paypal would subbed already if they had that option! Never usually like to subscribe using a card.

Youth game coverage - we want some.

Ta

I'd just be happy if they had replied to my query about not seeing the search and history functions on a Roku. Otherwise, as long as I can watch away games a few hours later, then I'm happy. Certainly I would assume subscribers at other clubs will be paying a lot more money for their versions and they should get the present app working correctly before other additions and possibly raised subscription fees. One thing you could ask though as someone previously mentioned would be the possibility of a PayPal option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.