Man City TV Launched

No, just a blank screen from which [on the Firestick] you can’t go ‘Back’ and you’re stuck on that screen so have the go The the Firestick homepage and relaunch the app.
Yes that's whats happening,wish they would sort that out or release the season review DVD
Couple of users on here have said it works for them, @blueinsa mentioned that they told him via email they were releasing a new version of the app for LG tv's so whenever that comes out there may be a fix but the other users seem to have an Nvidia Shield Android box and its worked for them. I wonder if anyone just has a normal android box thats decent spec and could try on that?

Couple of users on here have said it works for them, @blueinsa mentioned that they told him via email they were releasing a new version of the app for LG tv's so whenever that comes out there may be a fix but the other users seem to have an Nvidia Shield Android box and its worked for them. I wonder if anyone just has a normal android box thats decent spec and could try on that?
Everything on the firestick has been perfect even the live games,i'm not sure people are looking at the right bit,all the featured games and classics work fine,i'll give them a ring,it's only important if they are not doing the DVD

No it definitely doesn’t work on my Shield Pro, after being told by @karen7 the specific problem folk were having I checked, as instructed I clicked across until I saw “View Full Season” clicked on it where I was greeted with a blank screen, then the app froze forcing me to exit.
As cleared up last night I thought folk were struggling with the videos on the landing page (Arsenal etc), I wasn’t aware of the “View Full Season” option as I haven’t the need to watch full matches via the app.

No it definitely doesn’t work on my Shield Pro, after being told by @karen7 the specific problem folk were having I checked, as instructed I clicked across until I saw “View Full Season” clicked on it where I was greeted with a blank screen, then the app froze forcing me to exit.
As cleared up last night I thought folk were struggling with the videos on the landing page (Arsenal etc), I wasn’t aware of the “View Full Season” option as I haven’t the need to watch full matches via the app.
I've sent them an e-mail,they are probably drowning in those though

‘Replay the season’ still not working on Sony android Smart TV. Everything else appears to be ok.
The ‘Replay the season’ causes the app to lock up which then needs to be reset by either resetting the TV or going into settings/TV/Apps/Manchester City and doing a forced stop.

For the types of rollouts that are implemented in digital channels, complaining IS the exact thing you should do and it's specifically what the dev's and build teams WANT you to do. It may be the case that they don't know about this, it may also be the case that they do know about it but they need to know how many people are effected and they can either get this from app log data if it throws anything to their back end (eurgh) or direct from the users.
Complaining about the problems you're having and a blanket criticism of the team because they had the audacity to launch with any errors to begin with(even if that's true they'll know that) are two different things though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.