Man City TV Launched

Early days but so far i don't see the point in launching our own tv station with no reserves or u18 games being covered..

Was really looking forward to following and supporting the youth and future prospects..

I suppose £1-99 i can't complain but hopefully its a work in progress!

Early days but so far i don't see the point in launching our own tv station with no reserves or u18 games being covered..

Was really looking forward to following and supporting the youth and future prospects..

I suppose £1-99 i can't complain but hopefully its a work in progress!
Get the feeling the whole concept will fail if they don’t cover live EDS and age level games and Premier 2.

Since they’re making it harder for long standing fans to go to away games, they should have a section where seasoncard holders can watch a live stream of all away games on there.

I also think because seasoncard prices keep going up every year, this app should be free to seasoncard holders. Part of the seasoncard package.

Im sure the tv companies etc will have a word or two on that.

Good idea though.

I thought the app was showing reserves etc>

Have got the app on Firestick and view it every couple days, however I refuse to sign up until there is some LIVE content, whether Woman, EDS, Prem 2 or age groups.

Is there stuff on the channel now daily or is the main content the same as you tube users get?
Update couple of times a week mainly as YouTube but there’s other exclusive content like the end of season documentary Also some complete games from seasons past

Apart from Fight ‘Til The End there’s just no real point to it so far.

There needs to be some history documentaries made for this app. Everything coming out of City these days is so modern, it’s like we’re a new club.

125th anniversary was four months ago and this is our 125th anniversary season - get a documentary made about our formation.

A Maine Road documentary.

Maybe see if we can get the rights to show The Keeper on there once it’s available for release.

Re-runs of classic games are all from this decade. Every cup final we’ve won should be on there. Get the footage, it all exists (apart from 1904!).

But even then the People’s History Museum in Town has video footage of Billy Meredith.

Do some work with Ajax and make a documentary about Jack Reynolds
https://thesefootballtimes.co/2014/11/09/jack-reynolds-the-father-of-ajax-amsterdam/

And so on and so on...

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies if these questions have already been asked and answered but I've been distracted in recent weeks by work commitments and while I've been meaning to sign up for the trial I haven't got around to it yet.

My questions are: does the City TV service:

• provide full match replays of the recent PL games? e.g. was the full reply of City vs West Ham made available within 24 hours or thereabouts
  • is the extended highlights package the same as per the OS? e.g. For the West Ham game both the disallowed goal and the 1st penaly kick are omitted from the OS 'extended' highlights package for some reason. Does MCFC TV have a more complete package?
  • any extra pre or post match interviews or other content not available via the OS or YouTube channels?
  • also, has there been any Academy or EDS related content released so far?
Thanks in advance for replies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.