Man City TV Launched

How long before they come back to you when you've put a cancellation request in? I didn't even get a confirmation email to acknowledge I'd sent anything, is that normal for them?
I sent a 2nd email to cancel and finally got confirmation just today. They didn't seem particularly bothered either and presuming this is in response to my 2nd email didn't reference the delay. Perhaps they're just spectacularly slow and this was a reply to my original email though.

Hmm annoying that they added fight to the end to YouTube so soon. My first month is up very soon and they haven’t added much extra from their YouTube and no live youth or ladies games to date so hard to see why to keep this on.

I will maybe give them September when the season will start for other teams. Hopefully they add city ladies vs united ladies first game.

Anyone used this recently?

Been away for a couple of weeks and wondered if much else bar our games are being added.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.