Man City TV Launched

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by quiet_riot, 16 Jul 2019.

1. bellbuzzer

bellbuzzer

The City web-site, and now City TV, such a glaring contrast to the rest of the highly professional state-of-the-art MCFC. Bit like a Rolls-Royce with a Binatone radio.
    Hard to imagine someone like Khaldoon being happy with it, probably too busy to be involved, but considering the size of the club and the turnover, surely they could do better?

2. karen7

karen7

It would have been better to stick it on the telly,trying to be trendy has backfired,i am a FOC though

Psychedelic Casual likes this.
  3. Gordyola

Gordyola

Team supported:
    City of course
    Nothing to do with being trendy Conventional TV is dying, being replaced by streaming like Netflix Apple TV+ Prime with more players coming. The app is available with an internet connection around the world 24/7, whereas TV would require a channel in each country and wouldn’t be portable, unlike the app you which you watch when you are travelling. The fact is that City haven’t been very good with the rollout, having said that I’ve got it on numerous platforms

4. gocity

gocity

Precisely

5. Jordie

Jordie

I thought EDS and Academy games were to be shown on this. Just realised our EDS beat Littlewoods eds on Saturday but the game is not on the app. Was it shown live?

6. blueste41

blueste41

Kept this on purely for the 3pm games where it will be the only place you can see a full re-run. Watching the Brighton game now, my only grumble is there is no clock which is frustrating and odd in equal measures!

7. failsworthblueboy

failsworthblueboy

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    No mate it wasn't on LFC TV either and no sign of the highlights or goals anywhere, maybe we should all take the hint.

8. UUJblue

UUJblue

Whats the chance the Ladies vs United match will be Live on this?

9. colbee59

colbee59

It's on BT Sport 1

UUJblue likes this.
  10. Blue&whitestripes

Blue&whitestripes

The announcement said "live matches of the Women’s and Academy teams", so no EDS games. (Poss a PL2 rights issue?)
    The Academy game wasn't on and it should have been.