Man City TV Launched

Anyone got any advice for us poor blues watching this in a country that isn't in the listed 39 countries yet?

Or has anyone managed to get it to work?

I'm in New Zealand. I have Amazon fire stick and LG TV. I can load the app and get to the home screen but none of the videos load. An message saying "an error occured loading this video" appears or I just get spinning wheel.

Sounds like a lot of people are struggling even in UK and other bona fide countries so maybe it is a general problem.

The information said that the content would be available everywhere in the 30 free period...

Guys installed app-given pairing code.

Went to mancity.com/subscribe-enter payment details, but goes back to the subscription page without being able to enter the code..

Checked emails and i have somehow signed up 5 times...

Anyone got any advice for us poor blues watching this in a country that isn't in the listed 39 countries yet?

Or has anyone managed to get it to work?

I'm in New Zealand. I have Amazon fire stick and LG TV. I can load the app and get to the home screen but none of the videos load. An message saying "an error occured loading this video" appears or I just get spinning wheel.

Sounds like a lot of people are struggling even in UK and other bona fide countries so maybe it is a general problem.

The information said that the content would be available everywhere in the 30 free period...
It's difficult to say whether that is an issue with where you are, you could try and get a VPN onto the firestick and set the location as UK and then retry?

So the consensus is its been fluffed up by city and not worth the investment.

I've just got it up and running on my 2016 Sony Bravia. As someone else suggested, opening up the Googleplay store app and using the voice search function worked like a charm.

I'm in Berlin, where the wifi is notoriously wank, and it's running perfectly.

Guys installed app-given pairing code.

Went to mancity.com/subscribe-enter payment details, but goes back to the subscription page without being able to enter the code..

Checked emails and i have somehow signed up 5 times...
sorted it-why is everything nowadays so bloody complicated for us old farts?

So I guess this is why they've not released a season review DVD.

As it happens I've finally gotten access to it and I think it's alright. Really hope they develop the archive section, though. I really want old highlights of games from the takeover era, back when Hughes was in charge and Mancini was just about to take over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.