Man City TV Launched

Man City for TV is available for free on connected devices, including Apple TV, Roku and Amazon Fire TV Stick. It is also currently available on LG and Sony TVs, with more compatible platforms being released very soon.

As it happens it’s not available on my LG although it is a few years old.
I’m watching it through a fire stick .
Watched a couple of the Women’s documentaries , quite good.

Can anyone with a Sony TV advise. I can see the Apps section but the city app is not there. Do I have to load it on one of my devices before it shows on the TV?

Can anyone with a Sony TV advise. I can see the Apps section but the city app is not there. Do I have to load it on one of my devices before it shows on the TV?
I have a Sony TV, but i've a feeling they specifically mean Android Sony TV's as that's what i have and it works on there. I think Sony also have their own OS and their app store and its probably not on there yet.

I have a Sony TV, but i've a feeling they specifically mean Android Sony TV's as that's what i have and it works on there. I think Sony also have their own OS and their app store and its probably not on there yet.

I’ve got a Sony Android TV but can’t find the app. It’s over two years old though.

A nudge in the right direction would be much appreciated:)

You would really think an iOS and Android app have to be in the works, the sheer amount of money they are missing out on from this alone would pay for KDB's 10mil a week wages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.