Man City TV Launched

No problem watching the games but still not seeing any season reviews. Is there supposed to be a search function within the app because there isn't one on mine.

Its there on the app. Replay the season: Premier League 2018/19 and Centurions: 2017/18 Champions. If you click on View All for either season the games do not load and the app freezes.

Besides no live stream what annoyed me with the app is that when you play something a “menu” comes up for a few seconds that takes up half the screen. Then goes away for a few seconds. Then comes back for a few seconds. And then is gone.

Its there on the app. Replay the season: Premier League 2018/19 and Centurions: 2017/18 Champions. If you click on View All for either season the games do not load and the app freezes.

It's comforting, sort of, to know that others are experiencing the same problems I'm having.

Poor doesn't come close to describing what a shit show launch this is.

It's mind boggling that they went ahead with it, knowing it was not fit for purpose, there's something wrong at a basic operational level at City.

Agree with much off that.

Also the 2017/18 & 2018/19 season reviews are STILL not working and just crash the app. Supposedly, "support" were aiming to reply to emails within 48hrs but it has been over a week with no reply or acknowledgement to my email. Pretty poor really.

The cynic in me is thinking that the season reviews will start working a day or two before the bulk of the first subs are due in.
I've tweeted their digital handle twice about this and not even had a reply to say they're looking into it. The thing that really fucks me off the most is that they know these pages don't work, they MUST have known they didn't work before rollout so why not just put a holding page there? Customer experience is the most important thing, but when you're working in an Agile environment and just adopting workstreams that churn out code without any care for end product, you must be signing off risk for a lot of stuff not to work. It's a huge shit show IMO, hopefully they have someone reading these comments and making note of how unhappy people are.

I've cancelled my subscription and dont see why i should reinstate it either.

Poorly designed, poor service and im afraid you dont get to ask for money when that is what you have to offer.

So much is done right with the club yet they can come up with a shit show like this?

I've cancelled my subscription and dont see why i should reinstate it either.

Poorly designed, poor service and im afraid you dont get to ask for money when that is what you have to offer.

So much is done right with the club yet they can come up with a shit show like this?
The biggest issue is the lack of comms. I have seen on their twitter handle they have replied to someone and said they are currently working on a web version and mobile app version for this season, why not put that on the website as actual fucking communication to the fans?

The biggest issue is the lack of comms. I have seen on their twitter handle they have replied to someone and said they are currently working on a web version and mobile app version for this season, why not put that on the website as actual fucking communication to the fans?

Why not release it as a beta, communicate as such and select a limited test base or open it for all but not charge whilst they iron out its faults and roll it out to all platforms?

I will not pay for something that just doesnt work and what pisses me off is they promote a product like this which they must know isn't fit for purpose and ask for my bank details and money.

No!

Is it a separate company that works on these apps? Seem very amateurish and if its just that they didnt know how many people using it and how it would effect it seems a beta release first would of been the wise move!

Why not release it as a beta, communicate as such and select a limited test base or open it for all but not charge whilst they iron out its faults and roll it out to all platforms?

I will not pay for something that just doesnt work and what pisses me off is they promote a product like this which they must know isn't fit for purpose and ask for my bank details and money.

No!
Don't mind them charging for it, maybe they have to pay the PL for some content, but there should be an official feedback forum for app issues so they can collate all the issues and advise when they'll be fixed. That's what normal tech companies do, understand City aren't a tech company but they're delivering a piece of software to a market that (as far as i know) doesn't exist for other clubs. It seems like they have gone head first into this without any knowledge of how software dev markets work, which is MENTAL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.