Man City V Barcelona Pre Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
deano ou812 said:
Bluep*ss said:
I see Zabba , Clichy , Dzeko and Aguero are all on yellow cards. If they get another tonight - no second leg for them.
Hmmm,I wonder what odds you would get on only these players being booked tonight..

Thought they were cleared after the group stages? Seems harsh if not.

Scouse Blue said:
Yaya, ferna, samir and dave unplayable. Lose yaya and it makes it more difficult. Hang on, lets drop ferna and bring in Fernando and ask jimmy to play where he is not comfortable. FFS Manuel. Happy to concede i am a dick on 90 mins, but i bet i don't have to.

Milner and lots of Bluemoon posters keep telling people CM is Milners best position

We'd all love to be proven wrong come 90 minutes but deep down we know how it will pan out.

Makes no sense ffs

I wonder if the team line up has killed alot of excitement in and around the Ethiad?

Damocles said:
B-oZRk8WsAM1AS4.jpg

Just bunping the teamsheet so people don't have to search for it

Badensbluemoon said:
Super2Goten said:
Like it or not, 4-4-2 is Pellegrini's formation. It's our formation, and we won the PL with it last year.

Yes this is Europe, and yes there is a great chance we will get dicked over. But it is our time to stamp our mark on the competition, our way.

Good point, the other issue is at what point you stop being afraid and start having the balls to go for them. I think today is that moment
Playing with the team that gives you the best chance of winning is not playing afraid, its playing smart! We need to stop confusing the 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.