Man City V Barcelona Pre Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is fernando playing ahead of fernandinho?

is there something on his contract...whenever he is out of the team we seem to play better. He offers nothing, and he doesn't even protect the back four.

screams over compensation for last year's fixture, and not in a good way

first surprise: no dinho

second surprise: 442

third surprise: 442 with dzeko

minor: no sagna or mangala

i hope manuel knows what he is doing

ColinLee said:
FantasyIreland said:
That line up screams two things to me....

1 - it doesn't give us the best opportunity to progress
2 - Pellegrini has left himself wide open to criticism when we lose.
WHEN we win, do you think he'll get any credit?

He'll get criticised if we lose and called a clueless c*nt no matter what the lineup.

Aguero up top alone would make no sense. With all the possession Barca will be getting we need someone to hold the play up with the long balls from our defense. With Aguero its just going to come back.

Silva_Spell said:
Double checking the City team
this_gif.gif

Yep, 4-4-2 and Miner-Fernando CM
article-2670987-1F2A85F600000578-737_634x419.jpg
Lol..

BigOscar said:
After the job we did on Roma without Yaya, I can't believe we've just thrown it all out the window and just reverted to the default, but with Milner and Nando in place of Yaya and Dinho. It's baffling. Hard not to be deeply worried, it looks far too much like the team that Bayern walked around for fun in the home game last year

Roma and cska had lots of fun agaisnt a two man midfield, I'm trying to stay positive but this isn't going to be pretty. I prefer having low expectations, so fuck it.

Badensbluemoon said:
Damien10 said:
Badensbluemoon said:
Good point, the other issue is at what point you stop being afraid and start having the balls to go for them. I think today is that moment
Without your strongest team?

You mean having Fernando in midfield, (when you choose a 4 man midfield and you don't have Yaya) is a bad idea?
I'm talking about both Fernando and James.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.