-------------------------------Hart
----Sagna-----Kompany-----Mangala-----Kolarov
-----------------Fernando------Lampard
-----------Navas-----------Silva-----------Milner
------------------------------Dzeko

Subs: Willy, Clichy, Boyata, Dinho, Barker, Aguero, Bony

(Heeeere fishy fishy fishy)
Is this some kind of joke?

Aguero is world class and a big game player yet you would drop him on a big night like this. Not only that, you would play Lampard who isn't mobile enough to play against a fluid Barca midfield. And to finnish it of you would play both Koralov and Dzeko who I feel are very hit and miss, you never know what you will get with them. Definitely not the type of players I would want in the team on a massive night like this unless there was injuries to the squad.

*Edit*
I have also only just noticed you left Nasri out aswel. A player who is absaloutly fantastic and is one of the most gifted players in the squad with the ball at his feet. Him and Silva are devastating together when they get going. May I ask why you would play your best players, do you want to go out the competition...

Damien10 said:
kun said:

Aguero is world class and a big game player yet you would drop him on a big night like this. Not only that, you would play Lampard who isn't mobile enough to play against a fluid Barca midfield. And to finnish it of you would play both Koralov and Dzeko who I feel are very hit and miss, you never know what you will get with them. Definitely not the type of players I would want in the team on a massive night like this unless there was injuries to the squad.

You might want to read the last line of his post (although it's deliberately been done in a light coloured font to make it hard to see). You should be able to notice it when you quote it though.

I think he will play will play the following:

Hart

Sagna - Komp - Mangala - Clichy

Navas - Silva - Fernandhino -Milner - Nasri

Aguero

Keep it tight, we will get our opportunities and we will score. City 1-0.

Sagna and Navas work well together and I just think tactically against pacey effective wingers he prefers this combo.

Come on CITY

KnaresboroughBlue said:
Damien10 said:
kun said:

You might want to read the last line of his post (although it's deliberately been done in a light coloured font to make it hard to see). You should be able to notice it when you quote it though.
That's hard to see on my phone but now I see it. Thanks for pointing it out, I seriously couldn't believe why somebody would make such bad decisions haha.

KnaresboroughBlue said:
dempseym24 said:
Just joined although ive been on this site for a fair few years, gotta say although we dont have Yaya playing tomorrow night, im quite confident we can beat Barca, hopefully we get our noses in front early then counter, concentrate for 95 mins and its ours
Hart
Zabba VK Mangala Kolorav
Navas Fernandhino Fernando Milner
Aguero
Dzeko

Madness. You're either not a City fan or on a wind up.

Kolarov and Dzeko but no Nasri or Silva.

I would suggest it is both and hopefully the mods won't allow him a second post

icemanbops said:

Hart

Aguero

Keep it tight, we will get our opportunities and we will score. City 1-0.

Sagna and Navas work well together and I just think tactically against pacey effective wingers he prefers this combo.

Come on CITY
I love the look of that team. Not only would it be hard working, it would be a real threat when in possession with alot of quality to hurt Barcelona.

I am not expecting us to advance for obvious reason but i hope that i will watch a game when i could feel City is trying it's best and stay with 11 players :)

I think Nasri and Silva will both play and Milner for Liverpool

icemanbops said:

Hart

Aguero

Same personnel, slightly different set up wtih Silva and Nasri breaking from midfield

Hart
Navas - Fernandhino - Silva - Nasri - Milner
Aguero

Let Barca worry about of midfielders and Aguero.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Weaver

Edghill
Prior
Ritchie
Granville

Horlock
Etuhu

Cooke
Kanchelskis

Bradbury
Ostenstad.
Don't you know Bradbury is suspended after taking his shirt off to celebrate his hat trick and getting a second yellow card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.