Man City V Newcastle Pre Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Come half 7 on Saturday..

Blue Elmo said:
Newcastle will be a difficult game, they are high on confidence and hold that belief that they won't and will not lose, so it will be tough to break through them. But from what I have seen, they can be suspect at the back and if anybody could score against them and beat them, it would be us. I see it being hard but nobody has come away from our ground with anything since March and nobody has won at our ground since December last year, and you always have to fancy us against anyone with a record like that. The rags and Swansea is a game people think will be a straight forward rag win. I don't see it like that, I see a close game. The rags have been piss poor for a number of games now and Swansea have only conceded once at home and it was an own goal. I fancy Swansea, with the footballing style they have to give the rags a run for their money. Swansea, if you didn't know they had just been promoted, you would think of them to be an established team. They pass and mov, they have no problem keeping the ball and are dangerous across the front line. Liverpool away was a massive result for them , they didn't lose and didn't conceded and really could have won. Could we be 7 points clear ? Possibly , but as long as city win , it doesn't matter what the rags do , we will be top , end of story
lol

they've the best defence in the league they.ve only let in 8 goals what games have you been watching

Re: Come half 7 on Saturday..

Kun Aguero said:
I think we will be 7 points clear.Fancy the rags and Swansea to be a draw.

Do not blame me if it goes pear-shaped!
I agree ,I can see some team like Swansea actually going there and actually winning with how shit the rags are looking.I say start backing teams like this to win at the tip as they are normally around 16/1.

First of all i would like to say that i respect man city and they will always be my second choice team.

However, you guys are so far up your own ****.

I really hope we knock u down from your pedastal and you get a right good kick. You deserve it.

Milner to score and own goal and reveal a nufc jersey 5/1

You cant handle spiderman, he has to high a work rate. and if tiote players it could be very embarasing you you.

With to many big players comes to many big egos and i dont think you have what it takes.

Id rather beat united, but because you keep talking youselves up i hope we do you.

NUFC_FOREVER said:
First of all i would like to say that i respect man city and they will always be my second choice team.

I really hope we knock u down from your pedastal and you get a right good kick. You deserve it.

You cant handle spiderman, he has to high a work rate. and if tiote players it could be very embarasing you you.

With to many big players comes to many big egos and i dont think you have what it takes.

Id rather beat united, but because you keep talking youselves up i hope we do you.

yeh.

NUFC_FOREVER said:

Read those two lines again.

NUFC_FOREVER said:

Yeah right.....that comment is almost as bad as 'Hey, two of my best mates are black, so I'm not racist, but I'm sick of them (insert racist comment)' or 'No disrespect to (insert name), but (insert comment basically being disrespectful to the said player)'

It's obvious from your post that you don't like City, and that you're just here to cause mischief. I bet none of your fans are being arrogant towards other fans in the North East? You're unbeaten, just enjoy it and fuck off to a Newcastle site.

Im just saying you guys have to lose sometime, and its going to be to us!

Gona enjoy travelling to city to watch all the glory hunters travel home empty handed because they are nothing compared to nufc fans. fareweather fans imo

NUFC_FOREVER said:

Gona enjoy travelling to city to watch all the glory hunters travel home empty handed because they are nothing compared to nufc fans. fareweather fans imo

i've approved this just so we can rip him a new one.

carry on.

I presume by "city" he means Newcastle and by fairweather, he means the 10k or so they've picked up since starting to win games again.

11423234.jpg

NUFC_FOREVER said:

Your trip back to Sportdirect will sober you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.