Man City V Newcastle Pre Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope for a city win, this will not be easy Toon are playing well and if Aguero and Nasri are carrying injuries we will have to look to the players on International duty hope they don't get injured and have enough time to recover for this important match. If we do win it will put a lot more pressure on Rags who play at Swansea.

Anyone know how many players Newcastle have on international duty? Probably a lot less than City, but they dont have the same strength in depth

hart
Richards kompany lescott clichy

milner barry

yaya

johnson dzeko nasri

Will Nasri be fit, Thursday will be the day when we find out from a DH training report who will be eligible or not.

Come half 7 on Saturday..

I think we will be 7 points clear.Fancy the rags and Swansea to be a draw.

Do not blame me if it goes pear-shaped!

Re: Come half 7 on Saturday..

I think Newcastle will be as tough a match as Everton was but I think we can grind a result out.

It will a max of five, just don't see utd doing anything but win.
So we need to be on the ball as I expect us to do.

Newcastle will be a difficult game, they are high on confidence and hold that belief that they won't and will not lose, so it will be tough to break through them. But from what I have seen, they can be suspect at the back and if anybody could score against them and beat them, it would be us. I see it being hard but nobody has come away from our ground with anything since March and nobody has won at our ground since December last year, and you always have to fancy us against anyone with a record like that. The rags and Swansea is a game people think will be a straight forward rag win. I don't see it like that, I see a close game. The rags have been piss poor for a number of games now and Swansea have only conceded once at home and it was an own goal. I fancy Swansea, with the footballing style they have to give the rags a run for their money. Swansea, if you didn't know they had just been promoted, you would think of them to be an established team. They pass and mov, they have no problem keeping the ball and are dangerous across the front line. Liverpool away was a massive result for them , they didn't lose and didn't conceded and really could have won. Could we be 7 points clear ? Possibly , but as long as city win , it doesn't matter what the rags do , we will be top , end of story

now you've gone and said it!!!!

b0a1623a3b0453a6217123a.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.