Bothroyd
Agbonlahor and bent
Yakubu
fletcher and doyle
Adebayor
Rodallega
Walters and Crouch
saha

My sunday fucking league team could have the best defence in the prem with that shower of shit

Damn right i'm confident - whether it is kun, balo or dzecko, taylor nor the soul glow tribute act will be able to cope with us - easily win by 3 or 4 imo!!!!!

''Having occupied the French bench as a substitute against the USA on Friday evening, Newcastle midfielder Yohan Cabaye took part in a training session at the Stade De France with his international colleagues on Saturday'' NUFC.com

News on
Tiote TBC
Leon Best TBC
Sylvain Marveaux TBC
Mike Williamson out
Gabriel Obertan out
Someone asked about international call ups :

Demba Ba (Senegal):
15.11.2011 Ivory Coast (h) (Amiens) FR

Tim Krul (Netherlands):
15.11.2011 Germany (a) (Hamburg) FR

Shane Ferguson (Northern Ireland U21s):
15.11.2011 Serbia (h) (Coleraine) ECQ

Tamas Kadar (Hungary U21s):
15.11.2011 Italy (a) (Casarano) ECQ

Davide Santon (Italy U21s):
15.11.2011 Hungary (h) (Casarano) ECQ

Back 4 should be the same, Expect Jonas Guiterez to start. If tiote is out then either guthrie or gosling will play in his place.

Ben Afra has been looking very sharp altho he has only came on as a sub.

If sammy scores we're on the pitch.

P.S i hear alot of noise coming from you city lads, but all your going to hear matchday are the newcastle fans and you know it.

Newcastle, United, will never be defeated.

NUFC_FOREVER said:
''Having occupied the French bench as a substitute against the USA on Friday evening, Newcastle midfielder Yohan Cabaye took part in a training session at the Stade De France with his international colleagues on Saturday'' NUFC.com

News on
Tiote TBC
Leon Best TBC
Sylvain Marveaux TBC
Mike Williamson out
Gabriel Obertan out

Demba Ba (Senegal):

Tim Krul (Netherlands):

Back 4 should be the same, Expect Jonas Guiterez to start. If tiote is out then either guthrie or gosling will play in his place.

P.S i hear alot of noise coming from you city lads, but all your going to hear matchday are the newcastle fans and you know it.

Aguero-Manchester-City.jpg

v

1400994-eriq_la_salle_2.jpg

and

balotelli-007.jpg

v

article-0-08D5B8EB000005DC-867_306x423.jpg

even you can't be that dumb

NUFC_FOREVER said:

News on
Tiote TBC
Leon Best TBC
Sylvain Marveaux TBC
Mike Williamson out
Gabriel Obertan out

Demba Ba (Senegal):

Tim Krul (Netherlands):

I like hearing the views of opposition fans and generally like the Geordies but you my friend are a fucking balloon, we've played well at times and ground out results at other times this season, none of us are getting ahead of ourselves but I along with most others believe we'll have too much for you lot on Saturday and if we do I look forward to your return to the forum with your tail most firmly between your legs!

I was just having a read about on here but then when I seen this fellow Newcastle fan act like an utter tosser, I had to register.

I can promise that we're not all like that and in fact, most are still very pessimistic about our chances this season and in this particular game.

For me, the only way we can get something from this game is if most of your starting 11 is made up of players recently back from their trips around the world. As the majority of our players have had a couple of weeks rest and recupartion, your lot have been jet setting everywhere.

Krul
Simpson - S.Taylor - Collocini - R.Taylor
Marveaux - Tiote - Cabaye - Gutierrez
Best - Ba

Expect to see us line up as above, although there are injury worries over Marveaux and Tiote.

Anyway, best of luck (although I'm sure you wont need it if your players play at least 70% of what they're capable of. I look forward to my trip down there on Saturday, if only to see some of the best players the league has to offer.

Alrite lads!

Another message from Tyneside here.

From the way in which my friendship circle are talking, we're at the concencus that we're fully aware of what city are and what you do to teams that give you half a chance, but we're in third place by sheer hard graft and because of that... Should respect MCFC, but not fear you. A bitlikehow you guys would feel going to the Nou Camp... If that makes sense

We're aware of where our strengths and weaknesses are and judging by this thread, so are you... But just as Spain even showed, even the best can be beat!

I have no doubt that City will take the league this year and as such, would love to be one of the few that take something from Eastlands.

If im honest, we're not good enough on paper to take the win, but team spirit is the best ive seen in 15 years here and think a draw isnt out of reality.

I say 1-1

Hart
Zabelata Kompany Lescott Kolarov
Milner Barry
Johnson Yaya Nasri
Dzecko

N'castle have had a good start and I hope they have a good season. I like Pardew and the way they dealt with people like Barton, Nolan and who couldn't have a soft spot for a team that got £35mil for Carroll!!

City to win 3-1

Pay no attention to the pesimistic nufc fans, they are the problem with the club and have been for some time.

Pardon me for thinking we can win every match i guess im just a true fan.

And i have a feeling Santon will be playing instead of simpson.

All you city boys shouting how great you are... its gona be a great wake up call on matchday for you guys. And you deserve it.

I heard people saying ''stop ba, stop newcastle'' thats ridiculous...

What about ben arfa? you guys should be worrying about him to be honest as he is looking sharp enough to cut u up real bad.

And if tiote is playing is game over for you clowns, as he is a total beast and i havent seen anyone with better workrate in the prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.