Man City V Viktoria Plzen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City Vs Viktoria Plzen Pre Match Discussion Thread

Sergio needs a rest.

He must be knackered what with playing for City and Argentina.

Not only that, he was kicked to f*** by Spurs as well.

We need him fit and rested for Sunday against Swansea.

Is guidetti in the squad of players for champions league,would have been a perfect game for him to get a run out....

deano ou812 said:
Is guidetti in the squad of players for champions league,would have been a perfect game for him to get a run out....
not sure, but I think because he's a club-developed youngster he doesn't have to be registered in the squad to play, but he's not in the squad of 25.

aguero93:20 said:
deano ou812 said:
not sure, but I think because he's a club-developed youngster he doesn't have to be registered in the squad to play, but he's not in the squad of 25.
Cheers,shame really with us already qualified this type of game although still important,would have been ideal for the likes of guidetti....

-5 in Moscow on Weds night

Increases the chances of a Bayern slip up.

We'll know what we need to do by Kick Off.

jrb said:
Sergio needs a rest.

He must be knackered what with playing for City and Argentina.

Not only that, he was kicked to f*** by Spurs as well.

We need him fit and rested for Sunday against Swansea.

He got his rest. 20 minutes on Sunday ;-)

HI all,

Bristol Rovers fan here, I come in peace!

It looks like I may be in Manchester on Wednesday evening, is it just possible to roll up to the stadium and buy a ticket?

gasrex said:
HI all,

It looks like I may be in Manchester on Wednesday evening, is it just possible to roll up to the stadium and buy a ticket?
I should imagine you will have next to no chance as i think they don't sell tickets on the day of the game
ring to check
alternatively there's plenty available from members on here

squirtyflower said:
gasrex said:
HI all,

I should imagine you will have next to no chance as i think they don't sell tickets on the day of the game
ring to check
alternatively there's plenty available from members on here
For CSKA Moscow tickets were available right up until KO.

This is what was on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk</a>

Tickets are available from the ticket office right up until kick-off if you want to see City try to book their place in the UEFA Champions League last 16 for the very first time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.