Man City V Viktoria Plzen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City Vs Viktoria Plzen Pre Match Discussion Thread

Frank the Yank said:
El Mago said:
Pellegrini should rest all the players who started against Spurs.

This, with maybe a couple of exceptions. If we play ANY of our front line players, Pellers should be sacked!! Just kidding about the sacking but you get my drift. I dont care if have have to play 11 academy players. This is a totally meaningless, nothing game. Rset up for Swansea....

No such thing as a meaningless game. Be nice to put out a half decent side, as the prices the club are charging, warrant more
than the under 14's. If you get my drift. That is no way a dig at the club. Just people play good money and expect to see
more than a team of reserves.

We have a squad big enough that it contains two great teams. We can play Hart, Dzeko, Jovetic, Milner, Rodwell, and so on....

With the depth of our squad even our backups is a formidable team for anyone..too bad jovetic is hurt this would've been an ideal time to give him a start..anybody know what youngsters we have that is on the champions league roster

ade_akhtar said:
We have a squad big enough that it contains two great teams. We can play Hart, Dzeko, Jovetic, Milner, Rodwell, and so on....

Problem is, Jovetic and Rodwell are injured so certain players won't be rested. Garcia + Milner in the middle would be very risky, which may mean Fernandinho playing again.

Does anyone know if Guidetti can be registered for this or not? It seems like a 'no'?

I'd give Boyata a run, he's done nothing wrong in his last three appearances for City (Bayern friendly, Wigan cup, Newcastle cup).

LoveCity said:
ade_akhtar said:

Problem is, Jovetic and Rodwell are injured so certain players won't be rested. Garcia + Milner in the middle would be very risky, which may mean Fernandinho playing again.

Does anyone know if Guidetti can be registered for this or not? It seems like a 'no'?

I'd give Boyata a run, he's done nothing wrong in his last three appearances for City (Bayern friendly, Wigan cup, Newcastle cup).

the MEN seemed adamant on their story this morning, but it would have been nice to have some confirmation of him being included or not. If he was open to registration surely we would have done so (I personally think he will be in the squad, otherwise he wouldn't have trained today). I suppose we'll find out soon enough.

We need plenty of goals to go to Munich with to stand a chance of topping the group.
I think we should play a full strength side, hopefully bag 5 or 6 then take key players off

I don´t know anybody wrote about this, but Yaya got booked twice, so one more and he will misses the next game.

I think he need to get a yellow card tomorrow because we are already classified and the knockout phase´s matches are more important than Bayern´s match.

alky313 said:
6one said:
Prediction:

Hart
Richards Demichelis Lescott Kolarov
Milner Fernandinho Yaya Nasri
Dzeko Aguero

You think Aguero will start? He look knackered.

He didn't look knackered to me. Think that's why he took him off so he can play tonight.

Due to injuries some of the players from Sunday will have to play.

Hart

Richards Boyata Lescott Kolarov

Navas Milner Garcia Fernandinho Nasri

Dzeko

Pantilimon Zaba Demichellis Yaya Nasri Aguero Negredo

If Guidetti is registered then rest Fernandinho and go 4-4-2. If it's not working we simply have the big boys on the bench to turn it around. Yaya needs a rest and had Rodwell been fit i'd have rested Fernandinho as he's only just come back. Can't see City having a problem here 2/3-0 and players rested for another home game Sunday :)

carlosborba said:
I don´t know anybody wrote about this, but Yaya got booked twice, so one more and he will misses the next game.

I think he need to get a yellow card tomorrow because we are already classified and the knockout phase´s matches are more important than Bayern´s match.
aren't player's card counts wiped clean after a certain point, like after group stages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.