Man City V Viktoria Plzen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City Vs Viktoria Plzen Pre Match Discussion Thread

I don't get why people keep saying Dzeko with Aguero up front. Dzeko can not play and will not play well with another striker he never has !

Hart

Richards - Boyata - Lescott - Clichy

Garcia - Milner

Navas - Nasri - Kolarov

Dzeko

Dizzie said:
I don't get why people keep saying Dzeko with Aguero up front. Dzeko can not play and will not play well with another striker he never has !

Hart

Garcia - Milner

Navas - Nasri - Kolarov

Dzeko

So we should play both our left backs and our 2 best (at the moment) attacking midfielders/wingers when we have another game in 4 days? We should be playing at least 1 academy player.

eversince 76 said:
No matter the results tonight, we will definitely finish 2nd. Recent homeform have probably messed around with peoples brains, but Bayern -especially when it matters- are by far the best side in the world. We are not even close to them right now. Don't let expectations run away with it due to our recent form. AT HOME !
What we should do is try and show people worldwide the game at the Etihad was a complete offday from our point of view and repair some of the damage to our status that night. But maybe we should start by beating Pilzen first. We have qualified for the first time ever in the knock-out phases of the CL, so let's not pretend we are a European force yet. Long way to go.

Party pooper. There was me, enjoying getting all delusional about the great team we have ;-)

eversince 76 said:
No matter the results tonight, we will definitely finish 2nd. Recent homeform have probably messed around with peoples brains, but Bayern -especially when it matters- are by far the best side in the world. We are not even close to them right now. Don't let expectations run away with it due to our recent form. AT HOME !
What we should do is try and show people worldwide the game at the Etihad was a complete offday from our point of view and repair some of the damage to our status that night. But maybe we should start by beating Pilzen first. We have qualified for the first time ever in the knock-out phases of the CL, so let's not pretend we are a European force yet. Long way to go.

I believe you sell us short. We are a bunch of brilliant players making very strong and steady progress towards being a brilliant team. I don't think their players are much better than ours at all and when we become an established unit like they are I think that we can be as good as they are. Soon.

mgreenz97 said:
Dizzie said:

Hart

Garcia - Milner

Navas - Nasri - Kolarov

Dzeko

So we should play both our left backs and our 2 best (at the moment) attacking midfielders/wingers when we have another game in 4 days? We should be playing at least 1 academy player.

Yea I guess so, problem is silva and jovetic are Injured so have no attacking mid - shame suarez left for barca he could of played instead of Nasri. Not sure who could play on the left lopes? Although the EDS champs league seems to be taken quite seriously

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
eversince 76 said:

Party pooper. There was me, enjoying getting all delusional about the great team we have ;-)
Nah that's Tottenham fans....
@Eversince76 we're not miles behind munich, we just got our tactics wrong in the first game and let them totally outnumber us in midfield, then conceded a soft early goal to make matters a lot more difficult than they already were, our results against the other teams in the group have more than matched theirs, without us ever getting out of 2nd or 3rd gear, so I personally am looking forward to a bit of revenge in munich, especially if el pequinhos mago is back.

-- Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:26 pm --

Dizzie said:
mgreenz97 said:
Dizzie said:

Hart

Garcia - Milner

Navas - Nasri - Kolarov

Dzeko

Yea I guess so, problem is silva and jovetic are Injured so have no attacking mid - shame suarez left for barca he could of played instead of Nasri. Not sure who could play on the left lopes? Although the EDS champs league seems to be taken quite seriously
Rony just posted on Twitter saying he'll be fully fit in a few days, so doubt he'll be involved at either level tonight.<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:26 pm --<br /><br />
Dizzie said:
mgreenz97 said:
Dizzie said:

Hart

Garcia - Milner

Navas - Nasri - Kolarov

Dzeko

Rony just posted on Twitter saying he'll be fully fit in a few days, so doubt he'll be involved at either level tonight.

Didsbury Dave said:
eversince 76 said:

I believe you sell us short. We are a bunch of brilliant players making very strong and steady progress towards being a brilliant team. I don't think their players are much better than ours at all and when we become an established unit like they are I think that we can be as good as they are. Soon.

Well said that man!

Dizzie said:

Hart

Garcia - Milner

Navas - Nasri - Kolarov

Dzeko

There are 4 players in that team that I would rather not see playing for City again. For the sake of harmony on this forum I shall not mention their names, except to say one of them is not Boyata.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.