Man City V Wigan pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not long until we have today’s #mcfc line-up for you. Who’d be in your starting XI?

The in-form @javigarcia06 speaks to the media ahead of #cityvwigan. Will he start today? Find out very soon

We're just under an hour away from kick-off. @nieldymcfc and co. all set and in position for #cityvwigan. Team announcement on the way...

Why do they always dick about with the team news, never mind waiting an hour later for sub news..

pudge said:
Not long until we have today’s #mcfc line-up for you. Who’d be in your starting XI?

The in-form @javigarcia06 speaks to the media ahead of #cityvwigan. Will he start today? Find out very soon

We're just under an hour away from kick-off. @nieldymcfc and co. all set and in position for #cityvwigan. Team announcement on the way...

Why do they always dick about with the team news, never mind waiting an hour later for sub news..
Exactly what the fuck I was thinking.

gwt said:
pudge said:

Exactly what the fuck I was thinking.

They're not allowed to reveal any team news until at the earliest an hour before kick-off.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:09 pm --<br /><br />Pantilimon, Richards, Demichelis, Lescott, Clichy, Navas, Toure (C), Garcia, Nasri, Negredo, Aguero

TEAM NEWS: Pantilimon, Richards, Demichelis, Lescott, Clichy, Navas, Toure (C), Garcia, Nasri, Negredo, Aguero<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:10 am --<br /><br />Hopefully Richards and Demi are able to keep out Wigan but that combination scares me slightly.

andyhinch said:
Keep me updated, I'm stuck in a pub with the rugby on and I'm bloody annoyed

They are forcing you to watch Hull v Sunderland?

gwt said:
TEAM NEWS: Pantilimon, Richards, Demichelis, Lescott, Clichy, Navas, Toure (C), Garcia, Nasri, Negredo, Aguero

-- Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:10 am --

Hopefully Richards and Demi are able to keep out Wigan but that combination scares me slightly.

I'm usually one of the most positive posters on Bluemoon but that back four does more than scare me slightly.

Still, hopefully they aren't called upon often with the attacking players running Wigan into the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.