Man City vs Real Madrid | Post Match Thread

Don't really like the idea of Iheanacho being wasted on the left. I know that Vieira did this few times, but I could accept it as it can be stated that its for 'educational purposes', or whatever, but why doing it in preseason with the first team? It's clear as day that he's half the player compared to a No. 10 / supporting striker role.

I thought it was encouraging that Pellegrini apparently wanted to see how he goes in different roles and formations. Reminiscent of how Mancini used Balotelli in his first season.

I thought Delph did well until he went off, showed a lot of energy closing down.After that Toure & Nasri left Fernando exposed.

Following City since Mercer and Malcolm. Understand the pre season friendly, the need to see a wide body of players etc. but why does the opposition RM in this case, see the need, and have the availability to put a full strength team out, when their season commences two weeks after ours?

A centre mid of Fernando and Yaya against Chelsea?

AC6yFj2.gif

Staggering that the management team has not recognized the left back position has been a weakness for a long time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.