Man City vs Real Madrid | Post Match Thread

Not too bothered about the result but the way we performed did.

I don't know what it is but for me we don't come across very organised as a team when off the ball and our intensity was poor I thought.

The biggest concern is the serious lack of quality in central midfield outside of Yaya Toure.

Left back seriously needs looking at as well.
Have been problem ever since Pellegrini took charge. Fantastic with the ball, clueless without it.

What the hell's was the point of this game. If it was too convince Melbournian's that RM are far superior to us then its a roaring success. if we wish to demonstrate we are their equal then put out a side competent to challenge them. This sort of thing just shows us up.

Have been problem ever since Pellegrini took charge. Fantastic with the ball, clueless without it.

It's our biggest issue for me mate outside of the lack of quality in central midfield bar Yaya.

The space we afford the opposition and lack of intensity in any sort of press is poor.

Our central defenders who ever plays get a lot of stick but the team in front of them don't help them anywhere near as much as they should.

I am slightly disappointed result but that is down to the players we had missing and the strength of the side that Benitez put out (he did the same when in charge of Inter a few season ago if I remember correctly).

Last edited:
It's our biggest issue for me mate outside of the lack of quality in central midfield bar Yaya.

The space we afford the opposition and lack of intensity in any sort of press is poor.

Our central defenders who ever plays get a lot of stick but the team in front of them don't help them anywhere near as much as they should.
It wasn't the case when Delph was on the pitch though.

In the same way I would have ignored us winning 4-1, I'm going to ignore us losing 4-1 in a pre season friendly.

Meaningless other than getting players fit.
28 posts in and finally someone posts the score for those of us who missed the game
Cheers Blue the rest may as well and go fuck themselves and their petty tantrums

Why wasn't Mangala even on the bench? Did he pick up a knock or something against Roma?
Also any news on Delph's hamstring?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.