man city's greatest

buzzer1 said:
Jack74 said:
mcfc2607 said:
Your a fucking weirdo.

Ta

Bluemoon in a nutshell... somebody has a differing opinion and bingo, "your a fucking weirdo".. neh mind.

U can't say a bad word about Silva on here without some form of comment , not that bothers me water off a ducks back

Jack74 said:
buzzer1 said:
Jack74 said:

Bluemoon in a nutshell... somebody has a differing opinion and bingo, "your a fucking weirdo".. neh mind.

U can't say a bad word about Silva on here without some form of comment , not that bothers me water off a ducks back

Thats just it, as far as i can see you have hardly slaughtered Merlin now have you, just dared to disagree with posts about Gio and him, that is all. Meh.

conormcfc said:
Jack74 said:
Silva as been class the last 4 or 5 games but was gash all season granted against Hull and yesterday he was head and shoulders above anyone ,but some of u need 2 have serious look at things , garbage at free kicks and corners ,can't beat a man and as scored 5 league goals ( I think ) this season in a team that as scored a sack fully , Gio scored 6 4 us with a team that went down , that was his fault 2 ,not Immel ( cross eyed goalkeeper )t Hiley ( free transfer from Exeter ) Frontzeck ( worst full back to play 4 City ) , Symonds ( awful ) , Clough ( shocking ) Buster Phillips ( the next 10 million player ) oh and Gerry Fat Creaney to name but a few , u Kingladze bashers make me laugh
Adam Johnson used to score more than Silva and could beat a man.

Makes you wonder how Johnson has ended up battling relegation like Gio did and how Silva is the one starring in trophy winning sides at both club and international level. Funny that.

Are u actually comparing Johnston to Kingladze ?

buzzer1 said:
ballinio said:
Jack74 said:
And Silva
kinkladze was in a relegated side twice, nothing to do with him of course, give me navas & nasri all day long. Silva ? well its not worth answering really.

-- Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:48 pm --

the blue panther said:
IMHO, from the best I've ever seen:-

Trautmann
Zabba
Doyle, captain.
Watson
Pardoe
Tevez
Bell
Yaya
Silva
Aguero
Lee

Sub: Kompany (Very close choice for centre backs, but I wanted a Manc in there, and couldn't leave out the collosus that was Dave Watson.)

Not only would we never be beaten, the other team wouldn't score.
A selection , never saw Trautman so would go with Corrigan. Kompany for doyle & very hard to leave out Tueart as well.

Corrigan above Joe Hart and TC?

TC Total Clown never in the same class as some of our great keepers

Dowd would be well in front of that rag Coton

Jack74 said:
Silva as been class the last 4 or 5 games but was gash all season granted against Hull and yesterday he was head and shoulders above anyone ,but some of u need 2 have serious look at things , garbage at free kicks and corners ,can't beat a man and as scored 5 league goals ( I think ) this season in a team that as scored a sack fully , Gio scored 6 4 us with a team that went down , that was his fault 2 ,not Immel ( cross eyed goalkeeper )t Hiley ( free transfer from Exeter ) Frontzeck ( worst full back to play 4 City ) , Symonds ( awful ) , Clough ( shocking ) Buster Phillips ( the next 10 million player ) oh and Gerry Fat Creaney to name but a few , u Kingladze bashers make me laugh

Totally disagree that you think silva has been gash apart from the last 5 games he's the player that makes us tick I cannot remember the last bad game he had. On his lack of goals he is a creative player a playmaker and thats why over the last 4 seasons he has created more goals than any other prem player 38. On kinkladze it use to be the highlight of my week going to watch him play a joy to watch in a pretty poor team but I can't have him in the same league as merlin.

whp.blue said:
buzzer1 said:
ballinio said:
kinkladze was in a relegated side twice, nothing to do with him of course, give me navas & nasri all day long. Silva ? well its not worth answering really.

-- Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:48 pm --

A selection , never saw Trautman so would go with Corrigan. Kompany for doyle & very hard to leave out Tueart as well.

Corrigan above Joe Hart and TC?

TC Total Clown never in the same class as some of our great keepers

Dowd would be well in front of that rag Coton

Didn't say he wouldn't, i was merely questioning somebodies opinion. As fot TC being a clown, i seen him have some indifferent games but also i seen him produce some of the best stops over the years watching City and although growing up 'big joe was one of my favourite players, i think TC was a better keeper from what i can remember...maybe the brandy clouded my judgement but yeah, seen TC produce top drawer saves and plenty of 'em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.