man city's greatest

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
ballinio said:
Kinkladze is the greatest City player and one of the best of anyone I've seen in the flesh. He made opposing players look like silly and on his day he was impossible to play against. He'd walk into our side today.
in place of who ?
Nasri or Navas.

And Silva

Why Always Ste said:
David Silva.

His footballing brain, his ability to move the ball around with his awareness. Amazing player.

Hopefully one day with Academy improvements, we'll produce a Manchester born and bred player that has the likes of Silva's Footballing Intelligence.
Post of the day I would love to see that come to fruition.

Silva.. the most composed player ever to wear the shirt..he plays football without having to think too much about it..if you know what I mean..

IMHO, from the best I've ever seen:-

Trautmann
Zabba
Doyle, captain.
Watson
Pardoe
Tevez
Bell
Yaya
Silva
Aguero
Lee

Sub: Kompany (Very close choice for centre backs, but I wanted a Manc in there, and couldn't leave out the collosus that was Dave Watson.)

Not only would we never be beaten, the other team wouldn't score.

Jack74 said:
ballinio said:
in place of who ?
Nasri or Navas.

And Silva
kinkladze was in a relegated side twice, nothing to do with him of course, give me navas & nasri all day long. Silva ? well its not worth answering really.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:48 pm --<br /><br />
the blue panther said:

Trautmann
Zabba
Doyle, captain.
Watson
Pardoe
Tevez
Bell
Yaya
Silva
Aguero
Lee

Sub: Kompany (Very close choice for centre backs, but I wanted a Manc in there, and couldn't leave out the collosus that was Dave Watson.)

A selection , never saw Trautman so would go with Corrigan. Kompany for doyle & very hard to leave out Tueart as well.

Jack74 said:
Silva as been class the last 4 or 5 games but was gash all season granted against Hull and yesterday he was head and shoulders above anyone ,but some of u need 2 have serious look at things , garbage at free kicks and corners ,can't beat a man and as scored 5 league goals ( I think ) this season in a team that as scored a sack fully , Gio scored 6 4 us with a team that went down , that was his fault 2 ,not Immel ( cross eyed goalkeeper )t Hiley ( free transfer from Exeter ) Frontzeck ( worst full back to play 4 City ) , Symonds ( awful ) , Clough ( shocking ) Buster Phillips ( the next 10 million player ) oh and Gerry Fat Creaney to name but a few , u Kingladze bashers make me laugh
Adam Johnson used to score more than Silva and could beat a man.

Makes you wonder how Johnson has ended up battling relegation like Gio did and how Silva is the one starring in trophy winning sides at both club and international level. Funny that.

ballinio said:
Jack74 said:
Nasri or Navas.

And Silva
kinkladze was in a relegated side twice, nothing to do with him of course, give me navas & nasri all day long. Silva ? well its not worth answering really.

-- Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:48 pm --

the blue panther said:

Trautmann
Zabba
Doyle, captain.
Watson
Pardoe
Tevez
Bell
Yaya
Silva
Aguero
Lee

A selection , never saw Trautman so would go with Corrigan. Kompany for doyle & very hard to leave out Tueart as well.

Corrigan above Joe Hart and TC?

buzzer1 said:
ballinio said:
Jack74 said:
And Silva
kinkladze was in a relegated side twice, nothing to do with him of course, give me navas & nasri all day long. Silva ? well its not worth answering really.

-- Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:48 pm --

the blue panther said:

Trautmann
Zabba
Doyle, captain.
Watson
Pardoe
Tevez
Bell
Yaya
Silva
Aguero
Lee

Corrigan above Joe Hart and TC?
I think so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.