man city's greatest

goater1978 said:
m7mcfc said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
The Ali B prior to man city was head and shoulders above gio as a player mate, his performances at Monaco and at Bordeaux were above anything gio ever accomplished, he was immense in the champions league and the best player in France during a period which was glittered with stars!!

Well he won French player of the year in 99 a year when Mr T Henry won the young player award.

He only won in once though. Kinkladze was named Georgian player of the year twice in his career. That's not an easy award to win.

i loved Kinkladze and at that time in that team i probably thought he was the best ever (i would only have been about 15) but David Silva is just another level of footballer just a pure footballer,
i wasn't a bad player (even at City for a while ;) ) and i always wind my mrs up saying "I've scored better than that" or "i could have done that" but when i see Silva every fucking time first touch control left foot right foot, turn into the space find the right pass i do think he is a genius and the best I've seen now in a City shirt, i said Tevez before this season

The fact people are even comparing Benarbia and Kinkladze to Silva is a joke. David Silva is in a different league to them. For me Silva is the best player i've seen play for City by a country mile

Colin was my hero as a kid but I have to say Yaya and Dave are on the same level for me as our best ever.

Colin Bell without a shadow of doubt he had it all,as great yaya and silva are they both lack individual things Colin Bell had it all.

Silva as been class the last 4 or 5 games but was gash all season granted against Hull and yesterday he was head and shoulders above anyone ,but some of u need 2 have serious look at things , garbage at free kicks and corners ,can't beat a man and as scored 5 league goals ( I think ) this season in a team that as scored a sack fully , Gio scored 6 4 us with a team that went down , that was his fault 2 ,not Immel ( cross eyed goalkeeper )t Hiley ( free transfer from Exeter ) Frontzeck ( worst full back to play 4 City ) , Symonds ( awful ) , Clough ( shocking ) Buster Phillips ( the next 10 million player ) oh and Gerry Fat Creaney to name but a few , u Kingladze bashers make me laugh

Jack74 said:
Silva as been class the last 4 or 5 games but was gash all season granted against Hull and yesterday he was head and shoulders above anyone ,but some of u need 2 have serious look at things , garbage at free kicks and corners ,can't beat a man and as scored 5 league goals ( I think ) this season in a team that as scored a sack fully , Gio scored 6 4 us with a team that went down , that was his fault 2 ,not Immel ( cross eyed goalkeeper )t Hiley ( free transfer from Exeter ) Frontzeck ( worst full back to play 4 City ) , Symonds ( awful ) , Clough ( shocking ) Buster Phillips ( the next 10 million player ) oh and Gerry Fat Creaney to name but a few , u Kingladze bashers make me laugh

Cant beat a man, genuine question are you on drugs ?

Jack74 said:

EEEEEZZZZokay jack, we know zeee craic.

buzzer1 said:
Jack74 said:

EEEEEZZZZokay jack, we know zeee craic.

Only weed lads anyway off 2 watch Gio on you tube pre cum already dribbling , talking of dribbling that's another thing Silva can't do

ballinio said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Kinkladze is the greatest City player and one of the best of anyone I've seen in the flesh. He made opposing players look like silly and on his day he was impossible to play against. He'd walk into our side today.
in place of who ?
Nasri or Navas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.