Man killed by his own XL Bully

The other half reckons a finger up the arse of the dog does the trick. Thankfully I've not been in a situation where I've had to test that out yet!
As if it wasn’t already in a frenzied state.

An unexpected finger up the arse and it’s going to be fucking seething.

The last few pages of this thread have been a bit of a setback for the ‘a lot of powerful dogs live in pacifist compounds and dog and owner won’t be found not in a zen like state’ campaign.

I live next to a green area where many dog walkers are. Occasionally when I'm in my garage the odd dog bounds in uninvited, usually a spanial type or labby, or a jack Russel ish type. They are always friendly. They are in and out in seconds usually, tails wagging, sniffing, the things dogs do.
Always followed by an apologetic owner shouting them.
I don't mind it if I'm honest, if its a friendly dog, then it's quite a nice thing.
But these killer ones are a worry.
How am I supposed to know if its a wrong un?

I live next to a green area where many dog walkers are. Occasionally when I'm in my garage the odd dog bounds in uninvited, usually a spanial type or labby, or a jack Russel ish type. They are always friendly. They are in and out in seconds usually, tails wagging, sniffing, the things dogs do.
Always followed by an apologetic owner shouting them.
I don't mind it if I'm honest, if its a friendly dog, then it's quite a nice thing.
But these killer ones are a worry.
How am I supposed to know if its a wrong un?
It'll rip your face off. Quite easy to tell really. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.