Man killed by his own XL Bully

Proof ? And if it is because they are one of if not, the most popular bread, i have had 3, absolute angels and ive never met an agressive staffie ever, what dog do you have ?
Staffordshire Bull Terriers commit 43% of U.K. attacksDogs recognized as American pit bulls or bulldogs, often masquerading as “Staffordshires” until seized after an attack, have killed 11 people and disfigured 43 in the U.K. since 2005.

Staffordshire Bull Terriers commit 43% of U.K. attacksDogs recognized as American pit bulls or bulldogs, often masquerading as “Staffordshires” until seized after an attack, have killed 11 people and disfigured 43 in the U.K. since 2005.

Its some nutter whose wrote that article, if you google his name his theories are pure bullshit and he's been ousted for it.
Never let the truth get in the way of a good story...

Last edited:
I'm no dog expert but I think a waggy tail should put you at some ease. If it is an XL then grab the nearest garden fork and hope for the best.

As a side note, I live quite near the zoo in Edinburgh and got quite the shock when I heard the lions roaring when I was in my back garden. It sounded a lot closer than they actually are.
If a lion escaped and attacked you in the garden it wouldn't be the lions fault.

There are no bad lions, just bad lion tamers.

Well you’ve definitely sold me on owning a staffy or bully type dog.

Better deed than red taking little Fluffy out for its morning trot around the local primary school playground. Wouldn’t hurt a fly, best cuddly little friends in the world.

69f2f5f26ad124e9b25ab855dd7313b4.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.