Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Foden

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Rodri

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • None of them

Votes: 157 57.9%

• Total voters
Switched off at HT. Seen this too many times to get my panties in a bunch.

wrong selection - ✅
wrong tactics - ✅
changes too late - ✅
half assed players - ✅

sorry mods posted this in the wrong thread, can you move to the post match thread please.

ta.

Last edited:
Maybe Ederson and Mendy... but...we was shit.....no hope against Madrid

Garcia was the least shit.
Is the only correct answer.
Ederson no blame in goals but could have caused one with very poor pass.
Walker brought nowt attacking wise few good spurts tracking back. Lost his man for 1st goal.
Garcia no faults but naive marking at times.
Laporte good defensively a lot of sloppy passes for him.
Mendy never looks to be in control of the ball or defensively. Wayward crosses at times but hard to fizz in constantly.
Gundogan me personally not a fan. Isnt a cdm and isnt an am for this team. Nice guy though.
Kdb maybe the poorest match I've seen him in for a long time.
D.silva could of fed passes all night but 2 many defenders in front of him and his front 3 didn't help.
Sterling tried but nowt came off. The ball hitting him in the face summed up his night.
Mahrez double teamed, Mikel played a blinder with tierney and niles doubling up on him.
Jesus out numbered in there. He's carried on as the only striker we have and looked gassed. Not as much fight as normal.

Pep poor for once. Took to long to act on gundo silva and kdb being rushed and pressured. Foden should have started ahead of mahrez and gundo & silva cant play together. But.... I'm just a fan with a view, he is literally a genius.

Mendy was the only one who didn't have a bad game by his usual standards, he just had a fairly typical game for the player he is which unfortunately is still a bad game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.