Man of the Match - Liverpool (a) 07/10/2018

Man of the Match - Liverpool (a) 07/10/2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bernardo shaded Fernandinho for me. His running with the ball and finding space when we were up against it in the first 20 minutes was priceless. The whole of the defence can hold their heads up too. And Sane should of been given longer. He terrorised them when he came on.

Quite new to forum, but i would love to see someone fizz some corners in for a change , always floaters, easy to defend ?

John stones comfortably for me. Both centre backs were superb but Stones was the leader at the back, the vocal one and the organiser not to mention the quality of his play on the ball.

Fernandinho was worthy of the award too, a master class in his role, cobered everh single little gap that appeared all match.

David Silva deserves special mention, maybe he wasn't at his majestic best making eye catching passes but he was the difference in the midfield from last season. He was always the one to create an angle for a pass and was completely unflustered by their press. Was nearly always the one responsible for allowing us to get through their press by dropping deeper than usual as well as being the catalyst for our own high press.

Dave looked jaded in a match of that intensity. International break has come at a good time for him. And hopefully DeBruyne will back after the internationals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.