Man shot dead in Droylsdon/ Cotton Tree Pub

SWP's back said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
SWP's back said:
I thought he was shot.

Tupac probably once said something witty like 'live by the gun die by the gun', I iz not Tupac and Iz not going to quote him so I stuck with the original.
You never know, you could be tupac

If I was a rapper there's no way I'd be Tupac, you're cutting me deep here, blud. You may as well pull my pants down and call me Eminem.

bobmcfc said:
There are No pubs in Clayton anymore worth going in now. Everything has shut down so the pubs in droylsden are the only place to go now. We used to go in the Humphrey cheetham, was gutted when it shut

I used to always drink in the Derby across the road it used to be a good pub. Well before it got took over it used to be great in there. You used to get between 20 and 30 people all playing killer on a sunday, no kicking of or out just good fun.

Another good pub that was just down the road in Beswick was the Clockface. Fucking hell what a great pub that was it had two pool tabels for fuck sakes TWO. I was happy a pig in shit in that pub, lockins, two pool tables (fucking TWO lol) and the beer wasn't that bad or overly expensive either.

Shame the bleeding council said they wanted to rip it down to build houses. Which in the end the cunts didn't do as they handed it over to the Somali community for a Somali community center. Which ended up getting burnt down in the end as no fucker wanted it round there.

Challenger1978 said:
bobmcfc said:
There are No pubs in Clayton anymore worth going in now. Everything has shut down so the pubs in droylsden are the only place to go now. We used to go in the Humphrey cheetham, was gutted when it shut

I used to always drink in the Derby across the road it used to be a good pub. Well before it got took over it used to be great in there. You used to get between 20 and 30 people all playing killer on a sunday, no kicking of or out just good fun.

Another good pub that was just down the road in Beswick was the Clockface. Fucking hell what a great pub that was it had two pool tabels for fuck sakes TWO. I was happy a pig in shit in that pub, lockins, two pool tables (fucking TWO lol) and the beer wasn't that bad or overly expensive either.

Shame the bleeding council said they wanted to rip it down to build houses. Which in the end the cunts didn't do as they handed it over to the Somali community for a Somali community center. Which ended up getting burnt down in the end as no fucker wanted it round there.
Did it really have 2?

The cookie monster said:
Challenger1978 said:
bobmcfc said:

Did it really have 2?

Yes it had TWO pool tables and it even had a Manchester dart board. It looked a bit rough and it wasn't a place to pick up women, but it was IMO the best pub in east Manchester for blokes by a long way.

Challenger1978 said:
The cookie monster said:
Challenger1978 said:

Did it really have 2?

Yes it had TWO pool tables and it even had a Manchester dart board. It looked a bit rough and it wasn't a place to pick up women, but it was IMO the best pub in east Manchester for blokes by a long way.

I don't care how many pool tables it had. All I have to say is that "it wasn't a place to pick up women" is without doubt THE finest quote I've read on Bluemoon.

LEGEND

Challenger1978 said:
The cookie monster said:
Challenger1978 said:

Did it really have 2?

cock heavy pub in manchester??? say no more

Lavinda Past said:
Challenger1978 said:
The cookie monster said:
Did it really have 2?

I don't care how many pool tables it had. All I have to say is that "it wasn't a place to pick up women" is without doubt THE finest quote I've read on Bluemoon.

LEGEND

Mate the only single women that i know of that went in there was my cousin Dawn. She's had more fucking bangs than John Wayne gun seriously !!!!!!. If you touched that you would be in serious danger of getting a bad case of nob rot.

bobmcfc said:

A mate's brother had the Humphrey Chetham for a while early 80's, did you use it back then? Was a decent boozer as I recall, although he did struggle to get a grip of it at first, the locals had been used to calling time when they were ready. Although he had no problems accommodating them it needed to be on his terms, tough call but he braved it out for a couple of years at least.

Used to have a mate lived over the road from there, is Louisa Street still standing?

nw42 said:
bobmcfc said:

A mate's brother had the Humphrey Chetham for a while early 80's, did you use it back then? Was a decent boozer as I recall, although he did struggle to get a grip of it at first, the locals had been used to calling time when they were ready. Although he had no problems accommodating them it needed to be on his terms, tough call but he braved it out for a couple of years at least.

Used to have a mate lived over the road from there, is Louisa Street still standing?

Yep, but that's off the old road, not the new road.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.