Man U Ref watch - how many points will they gain?

jacko74 said:
I'd willingly put any amount of money on a bet that no other top flight team has had as many opposition players sent off in any other 12 month period as the rags have had since the 6-1.

They had 10 opposition players sent off, none of them

Today was good how it is usual thought it was again not the same for both teams.

Guys, how many times have we seen this before? These are statements to the league that United will be awarded (not earn) their 20th title. Its Ferguson's retirement present, and no one is going to stop it.

The real question is when we place 2nd or 3rd, will Mancini be around by 13-14'

MSP said:
jacko74 said:
I'd willingly put any amount of money on a bet that no other top flight team has had as many opposition players sent off in any other 12 month period as the rags have had since the 6-1.

They had 10 opposition players sent off, none of them

Today was good how it is usual thought it was again not the same for both teams.

10-0 wow thats fkn laughable..not even pdge/sjk/danburge can make that sound fair

Dethred said:
Guys, how many times have we seen this before? These are statements to the league that United will be awarded (not earn) their 20th title. Its Ferguson's retirement present, and no one is going to stop it.

What can I do to stop it, I do not wish to see united get their 20th league title

Champions2012! said:
Dethred said:

What can I do to stop it, I do not wish to see united get their 20th league title

Take a baseball bat to his Knutsford mansion, you know the rest. :)

People also forget the pyschological impact this has on opposition players to the rags. In the back oftheir mind they know they cant slip up with challenges as they know they will be liable to bookings and sendings off... the result being that opposition players are afraid to make challenges making the rags job easier.

Champions2012! said:
Dethred said:

pack a backpack full of homemade boooom , run on the pitch (preferably when clattenbergs reffin call him a monkey tickle his balls ,slap him on the wig then pull the cord )

Blue Mooner said:
People also forget the pyschological impact this has on opposition players to the rags. In the back oftheir mind they know they cant slip up with challenges as they know they will be liable to bookings and sendings off... the result being that opposition players are afraid to make challenges making the rags job easier.

This is what Young's game is based on. He is the most frustrating player I've ever seen play and I'm so glad he went the scum instead of us (as we were reportedly interested).

If you go at him he'll fling himself to the floor, he goes down as often as he can, winning free-kick after free-kick. It's a disgrace.

The other option being, you don't go near him and eventually he'll punish you with a decent cross/goal. Seriously next time you watch the scum just watch him, he spends more time with his face in the grass than a cow does.

Blue Mooner said:

i agree...an early yellow to the `influential ball winner` also does the same job

cyprustavern said:
Blue Mooner said:

i agree...an early yellow to the `influential ball winner` also does the same job

This is something that generally gets buried in the mountains of stats but it happens all the fucking time. Wilshere looking to spearhead the Arsenal revival? Early yellow. Bam. Eggshells for you son. Doesn't matter if it was a yellow card offence or not, equal and worse often goes unpunished for the other side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.