Man U Ref watch - how many points will they gain?

Agree Clattenburg got a few things wrong today, Torres yellow for a foot in Cleverley's chest being one, Torres yellow when just caught by Evans being another. I think he was right with the Ivanovich red card - he clipped Ashley Young which denied a goal scoring opportunity - and Hernandez offside goal wasn't his call - up to the linesman to spot but very difficult with bodies in the way.

Obviously gonna be viewed as part of "the agenda" by some on here but at least it'll stop complaints that he's not reffed a Utd game since the 1-6 Derby match.

To me it looked like young slowed deliberately to invite the clip and went down extremely easy to get his opponent sent off, the dirty little rat

The cookie monster said:
squirtyflower said:
There's no agenda

But there are corrupt *****
I agree 100% about the agenda,only an idiot would think that was happening.
How are they corrupt though?
You need to read around the subject more

Two great blogs on it, one by an arsenal fan, the other by an unknown investigator who looked into this shit for three years

Surprisingly mason got moved from our games and Walton got the boot when he submitted his report

squirtyflower said:
Two great blogs on it, one by an arsenal fan, the other by an unknown investigator who looked into this shit for three years

Could you possibly link them ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.