man u v sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
malg said:
Fuck the lot of you. I'm getting behind the Manchester team tonight. A Manchester derby in the final will be great news for the North West. We can travel down in shared coaches, no segregation needed at Wembley either - it will forever be known as The Pals Final..........

I've got my half and half scarf from the semi final.

malg said:
Fuck the lot of you. I'm getting behind the Manchester team tonight. A Manchester derby in the final will be great news for the North West. We can travel down in shared coaches, no segregation needed at Wembley either - it will forever be known as The Pals Final..........

Rah Rah Rah ;-)

Kun Aguero said:
malg said:

I've got my half and half scarf from the semi final.

Ive got the limited edition Green Gold Skyblue one thats on sale now..

JJsports have got fake one for half the price mind.

I wish I was feeling more confident.

Come on. Makems. come on.

malg said:
If the semi final was anything to go by, you'd struggle to find any of them to share a coach with.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
malg said:

Rah Rah Rah ;-)
I'll let you off with that as we share the same Bluemoon birthday!

malg said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
malg said:

Rah Rah Rah ;-)
I'll let you off with that as we share the same Bluemoon birthday!

bollocks..ur the same person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.