man u v sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would rather play the rags in the final. Sunderland would be game raising twats and I can just see Johnson having the game of his life against us as well.

RandomJ said:
Would rather play the rags in the final. Sunderland would be game raising twats and I can just see Johnson having the game of his life against us as well.

Yes but the rags are cheating twats and have the luck of the devil.

Comes to something when they have to play a kid week in week out just to get the odd win.

Moyes has completed his team talk anyway (with GPC pulling his strings)

"Pass out wide, cross it in, pass out wide, cross it in, pass out wide cross it in"

"Oh and don't forget to dive in the box at every opportunity"

I think this will be a case of which team will be worse rather then which team will be better.
Don't usually like to belittle teams, but in this case, with these two. Who cares.
Seen enough of 'em this season to know they're shit. I still be watching.
One night I was hoping they'd be a few soaps on for our lass, then I'd have an excuse
not to watch. Think it'll be Crimewatch at 9.

Fuck the lot of you. I'm getting behind the Manchester team tonight. A Manchester derby in the final will be great news for the North West. We can travel down in shared coaches, no segregation needed at Wembley either - it will forever be known as The Pals Final..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.