man u v sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestwich_Blue said:
Pam said:
dazdon said:
Very best of luck tonight Stockport mackem and make those fuckers bleed a little more.

Stockport Makem, are your lot likely to try to park the bus and if so, are you any good at it?
He'll be going on the train if he's in Stockport I'd imagine.

-- Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:23 pm --

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Stop flapping about Mason.He is a Wanderers fan
100% a rag.
Without a shadow of a doubt

erast fandorin said:
Had 20 quid on Adam Johnson to score anytime in 90 mins 11/2

Well lets hope he doesnt score in Moyes time..well lets hope he does,if you get me drift.

I hope Sunderland fucking batter them, not just beat them, but humiliate them.

The cookie monster said:
stony said:
A draw will do for me..

Any result that sees them knocked out will do, it's not that I fear us playing them (even with their best two players back) I just can not be doing with the incessant media hype every time they manage to scrape a win

The cookie monster said:
stony said:
A draw will do for me..

I'm not sure I will watch it. Poyet v Moyes. The two ugliest managers in football. Poyet looks like someone made a head from paper mache, stretched real human skin over it, and got Frankenstein to reanimating him. Moyes just looks like Gollum. Both of them are grotesque.

stony said:

Bit of a double edged sword for rag fans if you ask me. Most of them want out now because of injuries and others to save face from getting dry bummed by us at wembley.

Me personally, I would like to stuff them in the final as Sunderland in the final would be a harder team to beat in my eyes. (Don't know why? Seems like we never get the result we want when we play them)

Sunderland win for me, the rags don't bother me at all and we would batter them in the final I reckon, but the least time I have to spend around their knuckle dragging fans the better, also if it's Sunderland less chance of a dry train on the sat/sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.