Man United (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone worried about Taylor reffing this 1?
Despite his claims I think hes a closet rag, why would the FA put him in charge of a Manchester derby?
He has screwed us over so many times its unreal. Something shitty going on with this appointment, I dont trust the FA or this fucking idiot to be impartial.

Despite his claims I think hes a closet rag, why would the FA put him in charge of a Manchester derby?
He has screwed us over so many times its unreal. Something shitty going on with this appointment, I dont trust the FA or this fucking idiot to be impartial.
Literally criminal that someone from GM (in fact, the same borough as their crumbling stadium, how convenient) is in charge of this game. How is their no independent watch dog asking questions, I just do not know.

He's been in charge of this game before at least twice I remember we beat them 3-1 and they beat us 2-1 at the Etihad.

FA can do what the fuck they want worst case scenario tomorrow we're 11 clear with a better GD they can do fuck all to stop us winning the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.