Man Utd home 20th Mar

Not true. Andy is one of our own.

He's one of your own if you have Scotch in you,just like Greg was if you had visited Toronto in your life,there has only been Henman whose one of us,and I couldn't say I'd rush to go and have a pint with that **** neither if I'm being honest.

He's one of your own if you have Scotch in you,just like Greg was if you had visited Toronto in your life,there has only been Henman whose one of us,and I couldn't say I'd rush to go and have a pint with that **** neither if I'm being honest.
Typical response British if he wins Scottish if he loses,well done Andy the best tennis player WE have ever had,shame on all you little englanders.

Typical response British if he wins Scottish if he loses,well done Andy the best tennis player WE have ever had,shame on all you little englanders.

No typical response at all,he's a **** and hated by far more in this country than you could imagine,and he's as much charm as an orangutan with piles

How the hell do people afford that. 500 to watch a game of football. ? Fuck that. I once paid 500 for 2 tickets to Wimbledon but that was a bit of a one off and you are entertained all day.
Not really that arsed what you payed to go and watch tennis, I don't make the prices up do I? That's face value

I have 2 spares available for Sunday, my travelling companions messed up flights. Not quite sitting together but close, one standard adult, CB Level 1 132, £53.00. One over 65, Colin Bell Level 1 122, cost £42. (I'm not sure about the upgrading possibilities, or how strict it is at the gate re over 65's). I have the two paper tickets. Face Value. Strictly blues only. Payment on handover. Need a reliable purchaser, if there's a no show I'm stuck with them.. PM me if interested. Thanks

THESE ARE NOW SALE AGREED.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.