Man Utd Jokes

stu1

Come on you blues lets hear your funniest rag jokes i could do with a laugh. My fav is :
Wife said to me you love man city more than you love me i said i love man utd more than i love you.

Q: What has Old Trafford on a Saturday afternoon at 4.45pm got in common with Wormwood Scrubs Prison?
A: They are both full of cockneys trying to get out.

Q: How many Man U fans does it take to pave up a driveway?
A: Depends how thin you slice them.

Q. What would you call a pregnant Man United fan?
A: A dope carrier.

Q: What has Old Trafford on a Saturday afternoon at 4.45pm got in common with Wormwood Scrubs Prison?
A: They are both full of cockneys trying to get out.

Q: How many Man U fans does it take to pave up a driveway?
A: Depends how thin you slice them.

Q. What would you call a pregnant Man United fan?
A: A dope carrier.

Rooney stood in front of a mirror huffing and puffing and feeling all down.
Colleen walks in and say's "wassup our wayne" ??
Wayne said "Im ugly ive got man boobs my ears are big and my bum is huge, please pay me a compliment love"
colleen replied.."your eyesight is fookin brilliant"..

scum fan lying in the road after being run over,copper says to him "did you get the number plate"?? scum fan says "No-but id recognize that laugh anywhere" !!

What do you call a united fan with half a brain? Gifted.

What do united fans use as birth control? Their personalities.

Whats the difference between God and Fergiscum? God doesn't think he's Fergiscum.

Man United sign a new sponsorship deal with 'Tampon'. Glazer states it's a good deal as they're going through quite a bad period.

Q: What will the rag fans do when they next win the League?

A: Turn off the Play Station and go to bed.

Q: what's the difference between a dead Un*ted fan on a country road down south and a dead squirrel on a country road down south..?

A: the skid marks are in front of the squirrel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.